Forum › Research on a Certain Flower discussion

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

a MariYuuka dj~ such creation. Quite beautiful... and author really did made a lot of research into his work.

Though I was so sure that the Certain Flower that was to be researched was Marisa. But, author made it into an opposite.

Cute and beautiful. It is Gensokyo.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I like this a lot, there's some real thought put into not only Yuuka's nature but Marisa's as well. I love introspective work like this, and it's unusual in that there's a decent amount of action to go with the thoughtfulness.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

I like this a lot, there's some real thought put into not only Yuuka's nature but Marisa's as well. I love introspective work like this, and it's unusual in that there's a decent amount of action to go with the thoughtfulness.

The creations here that are introspective mostly are flashbacks, with them either sipping their tea at their porch or cleaning their garden. I like the calm self-reflection but adding confusion and a bit of action really spice things up.

Sdfsd
joined May 21, 2013

I really enjoy stories like this where the reader gets to be able to think along with the speaker. We recieve the same bits and pieces of information as Marisa and feel the same kind of frustration at not being able to understand what said pieces mean.

It's very fascinating to be able to get to a conclusion at the same time as the main character.

Disgruntled Farmer Tenshi
__daiyousei_hinanawi_tenshi_and_kazami_yuuka_touhou_drawn_by_warugaki_sk_ii__39c8d7402995cfc3bfca4fa9427cf45f%20(3)
joined Mar 8, 2017

What an excellent idea for Yuuka's true nature, that she's what's left over after we find meaning in chaos. She's the stone that was chipped away from the marble slab to reveal The Thinker, she's the scraps of paper cut away from a paper snowflake, she's the left-over and the in-between, the background that allows meaning to form from the void. Amazing.

Sem%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Jul 10, 2020

Such a dense and expressive story, I loved every moment of it
The way Marisa finds out and the meaning of Yuukas’s powers are just fantastic

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

nakatani nio is a genius

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

What

To reply you must either login or sign up.