Forum › Multiplying Lights discussion

Hinageshi_icon
joined Jul 20, 2013

This should be a series. Srsly.
With added drama & angst and Yui finally settling down with someone.

YESSSSH. Gimme. I'd love to see another series by Nishi Uko.

B%20x%20h
joined Jan 18, 2014

Also the woman with black hair from these one shots, Infinite 20 minutes & Multiplying Lights, is also in another one shot by Nishi Uko called .925

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/925#1

last edited at Jan 26, 2014 10:04AM

1924893_10202788342174381_69187846677337107_n
joined Dec 11, 2014

Alright, I have to ask: is there a continuation of this?

Since there are chapters that are not yet translated, we don't know whether there will be another continuation on the story, though we can kind of see a story plot forming after the 3 one-shots (Infinite 20 minutes, Multiplying lights, .925). Looks like Nishi Uko-sensei follows the style of "leave if to the readers' imagination"; we can only think of how the story is going to develop between those characters if we really want to see an ending.

513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Since there are chapters that are not yet translated, we don't know whether there will be another continuation on the story, though we can kind of see a story plot forming after the 3 one-shots (Infinite 20 minutes, Multiplying lights, .925). Looks like Nishi Uko-sensei follows the style of "leave if to the readers' imagination"; we can only think of how the story is going to develop between those characters if we really want to see an ending.

Shorter answer: .925 comes after this, so you can view it as a continuation.
In the full tank, there are a couple more stories either related to this couple or else just to Yui.

Cyfer Uploader
513ovydfscl
Divulge Scans
joined Jun 17, 2014

Shorter answer: .925 comes after this, so you can view it as a continuation.

Hmm, but .925 is only about Yui, correct? The other girl seems like she has different hair. Just trying to clarify so I can keep it all straight in my head.

Correct. Yui is ... very popular.

last edited at May 7, 2015 3:57AM

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Good to know more is on the way. I really like her artwork and stories.

Crab
joined Oct 7, 2014

i love it,how they are together but unsure is so ......(dont know a word srry)

but love it .AWESOME

To reply you must either login or sign up.