Forum › Assault Lily Wunder discussion

Akorin-av
joined Jun 14, 2021

Thanks a bunch for the TL!

I've read every chapter of the LN so far, it's admittedly somewhat hard to follow with all the divisions going every which way and battles taking place at the same time. Nonetheless, I really enjoy your style. Choice of words, phrasing etc. It makes for a nice read, and I can tell a lot of work went into it with the notes at the end.
Huge props!!

YurigaokaMangaClub Uploader
Detail-sh00612-m-01-dl
Yurigaoka Manga Club
joined May 4, 2022

Translator here, I appreciate your kind words and I'm glad you've enjoyed reading it.

I also wish the novel jumped around less, not just because it's confusing, but because Misaka is my favorite character. When I started the TL, only the first chapter was out and it really made it sound like she would be the main character the whole way through. She gets a few more moments in the spotlight, at least.

I've been making an effort to speed up and get the whole novel finished by the time the new Assault Lily stage play happens in late December. Real life may have other ideas, but here's hoping.

YurigaokaMangaClub Uploader
Detail-sh00612-m-01-dl
Yurigaoka Manga Club
joined May 4, 2022

I've done an update of the translation to match the print version of the novel. The changes are mostly minor (a lot of the significant ones are mistakes I made in the initial translation that I caught while going over it again.) However, there is a new prologue and epilogue.

I've made an EPUB format ebook of the updated translation, which includes some extra artwork and supplementary material.
You can also read it on the Assault Lily Wiki.

Unfortunately, putting the updated translation on Dynasty Reader as well would mean reuploading about 300 images and I don't really want to do it for such minor changes. I'm sorry.

If you want to read the novel on Dynasty despite that, this map/timeline may be helpful:
https://i.imgur.com/To7Et9i.png

To reply you must either login or sign up.