Detail-sh00612-m-01-dl
Yurigaoka Manga Club
joined May 4, 2022

Edit: Position filled for now, thanks!

last edited at Apr 6, 2024 3:45PM

Detail-sh00612-m-01-dl
Yurigaoka Manga Club
joined May 4, 2022

If you like Assault Lily and the dates line up, you might be able to catch the upcoming stage play. It's at Kameari Lirio Hall in Katsushika, and they usually have some same-day tickets available except for the really popular showings (like the opening and closing nights.)

There's normally a small exhibition and a pop-up shop running outside the venue during these plays.

There are also the AZONE Labelshops (again only of interest to AL fans, though you might be able to pick up the Chisato and Takina 1/6 scale dolls there, or some new clothes for them, if those sound appealing.)

last edited at Mar 14, 2024 3:44PM

YurigaokaMangaClub Uploader
Detail-sh00612-m-01-dl
Yurigaoka Manga Club
joined May 4, 2022

I've done an update of the translation to match the print version of the novel. The changes are mostly minor (a lot of the significant ones are mistakes I made in the initial translation that I caught while going over it again.) However, there is a new prologue and epilogue.

I've made an EPUB format ebook of the updated translation, which includes some extra artwork and supplementary material.
You can also read it on the Assault Lily Wiki.

Unfortunately, putting the updated translation on Dynasty Reader as well would mean reuploading about 300 images and I don't really want to do it for such minor changes. I'm sorry.

If you want to read the novel on Dynasty despite that, this map/timeline may be helpful:
https://i.imgur.com/To7Et9i.png

Detail-sh00612-m-01-dl
Yurigaoka Manga Club
joined May 4, 2022

Any TazuMai fans still out there will also want to watch this extremely important video (from the newest story chapter in the gacha game, Assault Lily: Last Bullet.)

As for the manga, sadly it seems like there isn't any more of it coming. There's one last ShenYu chapter by Minori Chigusa we might get to one of these days...

Detail-sh00612-m-01-dl
Yurigaoka Manga Club
joined May 4, 2022

Translator here, I appreciate your kind words and I'm glad you've enjoyed reading it.

I also wish the novel jumped around less, not just because it's confusing, but because Misaka is my favorite character. When I started the TL, only the first chapter was out and it really made it sound like she would be the main character the whole way through. She gets a few more moments in the spotlight, at least.

I've been making an effort to speed up and get the whole novel finished by the time the new Assault Lily stage play happens in late December. Real life may have other ideas, but here's hoping.

Detail-sh00612-m-01-dl
Yurigaoka Manga Club
joined May 4, 2022

If you think Kaede and Fumi are cute together, you'd also enjoy the game story event Noble Lily Report, which is all about the two of them.

Detail-sh00612-m-01-dl
Yurigaoka Manga Club
joined May 4, 2022

A reminder that Miriam and Moyu got married in the last episode of the anime.

They call them "Schutzengels" and "sisters", but we all know what those really mean (Miriam/Moyu didn't for this scene, but sometimes in AL the characters who are making an oath put on wedding dresses for it)

Detail-sh00612-m-01-dl
Yurigaoka Manga Club
joined May 4, 2022

is there a clean ver of the cover without the text?

Not to our knowledge. The free webreader version of this comic we pulled the raws from is the only available version of it so far.

The closest thing is the right side of this (tiny) promo image: https://twitter.com/assaultlily_lb/status/1542349707401261057

It's cropped but there is also this version from the gacha game: https://i.imgur.com/gwtiKA5.jpg