Forum › Looking for good yuri/baihe/gl novels

joined Sep 29, 2021

I got into reading these types of novel from another discussion forum (the chinese yuri novel one) and the first one I read was the Female General and Eldest Princess, and I was surprised at how good the story and characters were written, although I felt the ending was rushed and I pretty much just skimmed through it after the brain surgery part. But I especially really liked the characters Lin Wanyue and Li Xian and was looking for more characters similar to them, so I started reading the other story written by the same author, Matrilocal Marriage, and so far I really like how the story feels more light-hearted than the other story right now and the characters are great too. I was worried that since it’s written by the same author, that the 2 main characters from this novel would have similar personalities to the other two from the first novel, but I’m glad that it was not the case. Anyways, I was hoping to find more yuri/baihe/gl novels to read after finishing Matrilocal Marriage that has a main character with a personality like Bean from Ender’s Shadow or Abigail Jones from Great Pretender or Kang Sae-byeok from Squid Game or Annie Leonhart from Attack on Titan. Like a lone-wolf type personality or cold type of character who is crafty. If anybody knows any novel like that, I would love to hear a recommendation, and the story doesn’t matter as long as it is well-written with that specific type of character, thank you!

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Maybe check out The Traitor Baru Cormorant. The main character is a loner, is very crafty, and very cold indeed. It's part of a series of three books currently, the author says the fourth will be the last. It's also very well-written, with some quite beautiful and striking language. One of the best novels I've read in the past couple years.

To reply you must either login or sign up.