Forum › Inarekiezoka discussion

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

And cue crying with the Mokou/old!Keine pages...

I love Vivit's affection for Mokou and Keine, there's a special kind of sweetness to it.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I love Vivit's affection for Mokou and Keine, there's a special kind of sweetness to it.

My heart just sunk when I saw those pages!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I dunno, it was sort of the opposite for me. I saw it as a sign that they loved long and well, and came to the end of her life not bereaved, but fulfilled. Something like MarAli, where Marisa passes well before Alice but while there are tears it's not necessarily from sadness.

969153_636130159747876_1489078614_n
joined Apr 10, 2013

My heart just sunk when I saw those pages!

Agreed! And also agree with the person above! But when Keine asked Mokou how much happy she is, that just made me cry... while smiling! Those two really love each other! well, in this story anyways... Man, Vivit's work really put tears in my eyes, mostly when I'm staring at each panel very long just to somehow "feel" the emotions...

Luci%20skyline%20(icon%20200)
joined Feb 28, 2013

I dunno, it was sort of the opposite for me. I saw it as a sign that they loved long and well, and came to the end of her life not bereaved, but fulfilled. Something like MarAli, where Marisa passes well before Alice but while there are tears it's not necessarily from sadness.

Oh i sobbed reading MariAli. In both cases it was "happy tears", I'm an emotional creature so when I'm angry; I cry, when I'm sad; I cry, etc.

I agree completely with you, Keine passed after hundreds (?) if years, and yet she left a Mokou who has been healed and has had many many days of happy memories. I'm not sure if it was supposed to be read this way, but I saw the happy Mokou, with a bright smile saying "a lot", as the one answering the old!Keine's question.

Persona_renko_ava_100
joined Apr 28, 2012

That was moving.

The title is "Minarekirunzoka" though, isn't it?

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

I knew she would say that... So much love, lots of love, lots of sweet affection aw
And that moment when Mokou had thought "even if I forget this skies" and then looked at Keine my heart throbbed
Thank you, I liked this work ... just a lot!

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

HNNG!... Theres something in my throat.. having trouble swallowing... Oh, its a big knot of feels T_T

E
joined Feb 8, 2014

I kinda cried just like Ichinose's Mariali, don't do that to me ;.;

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I love the callback from the end to the beginning of the story, where Keine tells her that a lot of kids just stop counting after a bit and say "a lot". When she says it at the end, it's a sign of letting go of her obsessing with her infinity of time (from the counting on the first page) and simply taking a more innocent joy in life itself.

Not to mention, Keine's question "How much happiness did you have?" doesn't actually have a numerical answer in the first place.

To reply you must either login or sign up.