Forum › Nerenai Futari discussion

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Damn, no comments on this one? I loved this!

joined Apr 3, 2021

thats because it was put on here today

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

So what does the last page mean? Doesn't seem like the kind of "one day we'll stop playing around and marry faceless men" manga.

C4u8pkcuoaauccv
joined Oct 31, 2018

So what does the last page mean? Doesn't seem like the kind of "one day we'll stop playing around and marry faceless men" manga.

Eh, I'm pretty sure it's way more likely that whole thing of "oh once we're all done with our adolescence and school, our idol careers will inevitably make it hard for us to stay connected" that I see done all the time in idol shit like this.

Lastpersimmondrops
Chi3c
joined Apr 22, 2020

I feel like i've just finished 'The Well of Loneliness', there are better endings out there but then it's a big enough world for everyone.

last edited at Apr 27, 2021 7:53PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This is so old. I'm surprised it was only added to the site now.

From the cover you'd think there's actually a man in the story (I've been tricked by doujins with covers like this one's) but it's 100% Yuri.

Also, ordering releases by the date they were added to the site instead of their original release would date be for the best

last edited at Apr 28, 2021 8:22PM

joined Oct 25, 2010

Thanks so much! This is a beautiful story.

joined Oct 25, 2010

This is such a wonderful story and I hope that Aoi x Ichigo will be together always. I can tell that they love each other very much.

joined Oct 25, 2010

Isn’t that so? I mean closeness with each other can be forever. I really hope they realize how rare and special this relationship is. Thanks so much for posting this beautiful story. I enjoyed it when you first posted it long ago. I feel so fortunate to be able to enjoy your work again. You have great talents for storytelling and art.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Isn’t that so? I mean closeness with each other can be forever. I really hope they realize how rare and special this relationship is. Thanks so much for posting this beautiful story. I enjoyed it when you first posted it long ago. I feel so fortunate to be able to enjoy your work again. You have great talents for storytelling and art.

But the artist didn't personally post this here.

joined Oct 25, 2010

I remember seeing it long ago. I assumed it was here . But, I used to search far and wide on the web. Many sites have disappeared over time. But, dynasty scans has been around a long time. Wings of Yuri was a beautiful site run by a sweet person called Shijima. Many of its stories are posted here.

joined Oct 25, 2010

Aoi has nothing to fear! Ichigo loves you just as much as you love her! I am certain. Well, my imagination can shape and maintain that Fate for you two! Be happy always with your lover Aoi!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Ichigo loves Aoi very much! They are sweet and caring people!! They’re caring to all of their friends who want to be top idols! They compete with themselves and each other to become the best artists that they can be!! They compete without hurting each other by words or deeds !! I enjoy their stories very much because they truly love each other deeply!!

joined Oct 25, 2010

I still love this story! Maybe I have a soft spot for Lovey dovey stories! Aoi and Ichigo will always be happily together forever!!

joined Oct 25, 2010

I read this story and never tire of it! Aoi and Ichigo love each other very much! Even after all this time, their relationship is loving and caring! We’ll always be together and lovers, right Ichigo? Yes, Aoi! You’re my eternal lover! Always stay by my side and live together with me- please? Of course, you’re my one true love, Ichigo! I’ll stay with you forever! My eyes never tire of watching you!

joined Oct 25, 2010

Aoi and Ichigo are still together— friends and lovers-Bound by their hearts to each other for eternity!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.