Forum › Truth Game discussion

879e1565-90d1-4400-a7fb-1da72081653d
joined Jan 7, 2020

When Rina remarked that she’s usually on the receiving end of kisses, my mind immediately jumped to Ai, pft.
But very cute comic- thank you! I always get this artist’s works in my feed so it’s nice to finally understand something from them :)

Yujacha Uploader
Rinpana_smol
Yujacha
joined Nov 15, 2016

When Rina remarked that she’s usually on the receiving end of kisses, my mind immediately jumped to Ai, pft.
But very cute comic- thank you! I always get this artist’s works in my feed so it’s nice to finally understand something from them :)

Literally my reaction on Twitter when I saw that part of the comic:

AiRina is justice.

I'm actually planning to translate more of their works - let me know if you have any suggestions on what I should go for next!

Yujacha Uploader
Rinpana_smol
Yujacha
joined Nov 15, 2016

Literally my reaction on Twitter when I saw that part of the comic:

AiRina is justice.

I'm actually planning to translate more of their works - let me know if you have any suggestions on what I should go for next!

Welp. Turns out we were right, according to a tweet from the artist:

Oh man, this is funny... Yes, I did intentionally make it so that the Rina part in the Truth Game comic would make you think of a specific person, so don't worry.

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

i really thought it's Ai

9gamlp01_400x400
joined Jul 29, 2017

Literally all of us thought it was Ai

879e1565-90d1-4400-a7fb-1da72081653d
joined Jan 7, 2020

Welp. Turns out we were right, according to a tweet from the artist:

This just further cements my belief that Rina is the biggest troll second only to the artist.

And I look forward to your future translations!! I’m too shy to make specific requests, but I’ll happily wait for whatever it is you churn out. Once again, thank you very much :)

last edited at Apr 14, 2021 4:30PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.