Forum › Posts by Eroha

Eroha
joined Feb 3, 2020

Is everybody just going to ignore the massive continuity failure here?! I wanna see Chirol in her newly acquired gangster hat!!!

She is wearing it on her back lol (probably to keep the little goofy thing on her head visible)

joined Feb 3, 2020

So uhm... Why did this stop...?
Could someone explain, please?

According to the credits page of the most recent chapter, it's because it was licensed.

Hmmm... But there doesn't seem to be anything past Chapter 18 even in other sites, or anywhere...

The translator stopped as it got licensed, so it isn't going to appear on any other manga sites unless someone else picks it up (well it may end up on the more pirate esque sites once the official translation gets ahead of the fan translation, but that is far away)

I see... Alright thank you!
It's such a shame to stop right now though, I was so into it...

The novel translation is far ahead of the manga if you want to keep reading the story, tbh I'd recommend just reading that from volume 1 as it's more detailed

joined Feb 3, 2020

So uhm... Why did this stop...?
Could someone explain, please?

According to the credits page of the most recent chapter, it's because it was licensed.

Hmmm... But there doesn't seem to be anything past Chapter 18 even in other sites, or anywhere...

The translator stopped as it got licensed, so it isn't going to appear on any other manga sites unless someone else picks it up (well it may end up on the more pirate esque sites once the official translation gets ahead of the fan translation, but that is far away)

Eroha
Anime season 19 Jan 02:26
joined Feb 3, 2020

The biggest thing about the MagiRevo anime is that it feels like it's trying to be a romance, which is something the other version of the story only do incidentally

Idk, I'm pretty sure that the LN is also clear that it is a romance

joined Feb 3, 2020

This chapter definitely hit pretty hard, it was somewhat relatable as someone with both aphantasia (inability to visualise) and a terrible memory.

I feel awful when I think about how I can't describe what my mum looked like beyond the vaguest descriptions, and I can hardly even remember the things that we did together or what she has said to me. I can look at photos and whatnot to help but that often just makes me feel worse as it shows how little I remember

joined Feb 3, 2020

everytime a manga sets the time traveller premise so close to the world wars it makes me feel bad about the characters lol

The 1923 Great Kantō earthquake is a closer issue for these characters considering that they live in 1921 Tokyo, just a couple years away from it.

Tho it's probably not worth worrying about as I doubt a manga like this would want to inlude almost half of Tokyo beoming homeless and many people dying (including a massacre of about 6000 Koreans in the aftermath, something still denied by the Japanaese far-right)

last edited at Jan 1, 2023 11:30AM

joined Feb 3, 2020
Kkxuroky-1606041093308497920-img1

This is the original https://youtu.be/6Sj7tlZ570w

Eroha
Anime season 26 Dec 21:43
joined Feb 3, 2020

i'm so curious how they're gonna do MagiRevo. Story-wise the end of Volume 3 of the manga seems like the perfect point for a season finale but Tilty being featured in the first episode suggests they'll put in stuff past that bc she doesn't appear until vol.4. That seems like a lot to cover for a single cour though.

That only covers a single volume of the LN, definitely not enough for a full 12 episode adaption