Forum › Show your support! Vote for your favorite manga and the author!

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

I've posted elsewhere but really want to spread the word and get people showing their support for the mangakas and their work!

Looking up to magical girls
Whispering you a love song
Useless Ponko
Shy
The mute girl and her new friend
Fusoroi no renri
Even if it was just once, I regret it

All of these are in the running to get a vote! If you are a fan I highly suggest giving a vote and leaving some kind words about the manga.
Its the least we can do considering we get to read all these wonderful works free of charge here on Dynasty.

Just follow the link provided below and click the little yellow bird at the bottom of the webpage to vote (you'll need to fill in a few details like fb account or niconico etc)

https://tsugimanga.jp/nominate2020-web/

You can select 3 mangas from 1st choice to 3rd in 2 different categories.
4 of the mangas listed above fall into one category (it's pink but I can't read the Japanese) and 2 of them (Fusoroi no Renri and Looking up to magical girls) in the blue/web category.
If you don't know any more than 2 mangas in web/blue category I recommend trying bad demon Reina or as it's called on English readers "bad girl exorcist Reina" and if you enjoy it, give it a much needed vote!

It's a Japanese website but google had no issues translating it all for me to easily direct my way through it.

Voting closes July 3rd which is soon, so get amongst it!
Winners will be announced in August so if you're interested to see the result, fav the page and check when toki wa kitta!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Doneso! Looking up to magical girls was an obvious choice, Even if It was just once too and the Mute girl and her new friend but also I was impressed with the appearance of
https://mangadex.org/title/44814/maku-musubi
and
https://mangadex.org/title/45627/hg-ni-koisuru-futari
So two votes went there! lucky for us, we can vote 3 times in both categories because there were so many good choices.

I just hope people won't throw their votes to the trash by picking Jump works, don't get me wrong, they have good ones but they also have their own ranking, votes and popularity ... If the manga goes over 50 it will have an anime no matter what, so voting for that it's pointless.

last edited at Jun 27, 2020 12:27PM

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Serenata you legend! I hope other people here manage to vote, every single one counts! Much like yourself, they might even find other mangas they're into and give them a vote. I am just happy there is some kind of system where we can show some appreciation for the mangakas and their works

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Voting will be announced live Wednesday August 19, if you follow the link on my original post you will be directed to the page with another link to niconico for the broadcast announcing the winners

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Results are in! Check it out yourself on original link if interested in seeing who placed first and whatnot, I'm just gonna post about the mangas that are on this site.

For the pink division (I cant translate it lol) Mute girl and her new friend placed 8th whispering you a love song placed 18th
I'm not sure if what's listed lower on the page is where they placed or if they jus list them but check it out if you want, again use the link in my first post to get there

For the web division, none of the mangas from Dynasty placed above 20th (booooo!!! Looking up to Magical girls shoulda ranked higher!!!) again follow link if interested in the results!

Thanks for voting!!!

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

Pink: "Comics Division." Blue: "Web Manga Division." I thought Dynasty had a story called I Don't Know What my Friend's Sister is Thinking, (#10 web manga) but I can't find it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.