Forum › Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight - The LIVE - #2 Transition discussion

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

The manga is even better than the game.
Will the teacher become playable character too?

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Aiba, Claudine's voice actress, said there wasn't much difference in personality between anime/stage play Claudine, and Claudine's face on page 420 really shows that. Claudine truly didn't change much, besides getting more depth added to her as with all of the rest of them.

My memory of the second stage play isn't as good, so I can't remember if some of the flashback scenes existed in the original or not, but regardless, Suzu's flashbacks in chapter 5 were sweet.

Ah reading chapter 8 makes me positive that these scenes weren't depicted this way in the original. That's nice, I'm happy to see more context behind their pasts. I feel more sympathy towards Koharu now, since we didn't really see as much of her past in the play. I definitely don't remember this stuff about her standing in the back of the rehearsal room.

I wonder if the anime significantly influenced the direction this play went in? There's references to it during the play of course, but personality-wise. They're less aggressive with each other that's for sure, but that could be a continuation of what they learned during the first play. The character building that happened here is much better than in the first play.

Also Suzu x Mahiru is the only Mahiru OTP that exists.

To reply you must either login or sign up.