Forum › About the licenced J-Novel Club Onna Dakara, to Party o Tsuihō Sareta node, Densetsu no Majo to Saikyō Tag o Kumimashita!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

J-Novel Club announced on Thursday that it has licensed author Ameko Kaeruda and illustrator Kazutomo Miya's "My Sexist Party Leader Kicked Me Out, So I Teamed Up With a Mythical Sorceress!" (Onna Dakara, to Party o Tsuiho Sareta node, Densetsu no Majo to Saikyo Tag o Kumimashita!) light novel series from OVERLAP. Part of the first volume is available to read on J-Novel Club's website now.

J-Novel Club describes the story:

Tanya Artemiciov is a talented Mage-class adventurer who just got kicked out of her party by a sexist scumbag. So what's a girl to do? Go to the wasteland and blow stuff up of course! One small problem though: she inadvertently frees a mythical Sorceress named Laplace who was sealed away for the past 300 years... Surprise! Turns out this so-called "wicked" Sorceress is actually pretty cool. Laplace wants to start a party of her own, Tanya wants revenge, and the solution is obvious: team up. It's time to kick ass, kiss girls, and dismantle the patriarchy!

Source: ANN

Note: There seems to be some confusion with the choice of naming it SEXILED! by J-Novel (based on ANN's forum comments some people find it silly or others misleading) so I just decided to keep the Japanese title and let you have your own take on that.

ANYWAY I just found it really interesting and wanted to see what you all think of this premise, I mean above all... all signs points to yuri! and is fantasy and I love both, but I had a chuckle with the synopsis, I wish we could have a manga adaptation and see what's up with this because ... I like drawings, but if you like novels maybe you can check it out already and tell us what's up!

last edited at Aug 1, 2019 11:07PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

This sounds hilarious and awesome. Hell yeah! Thanks for sharing, I'll post real spoilers later.

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Even if it's not yuri, these kinds of reads are mindless and fun. I pre-ordered it, if I remember to post about it after it comes out I will. Thanks for pointing it out!

To reply you must either login or sign up.