Forum › Since we have more books showing up on Dynasty is it perhaps time for a separate forum category for them?

Looking East
45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Recently, I have noticed a couple of light novels that have been uploaded here which is always nice to see, but when I went to look around the forums for our section on books I was a bit surprised to find there wasn't one. As we have seen from all the screeching and howling from some people about the fact that books are getting uploaded on Dynasty at all, I think it indicates that there might be reason to set aside a space for people who are into novels that is separate from the manga/anime forums. I know we have a catch all "other media" category, but there doesn't seem to be much going on there when it comes to discussions about books and you have to sift through all kinds of other stuff to find those topics.

What do you guys think? Is there just not enough interest in books to be worth setting aside a separate space to discuss them?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This might get a bit more traction in the Suggestions for Improvement thread, but I'll bring it to the admins' attention in any case.

To reply you must either login or sign up.