Forum › What Is Your Most Favorite Romantic Moment In A Yuri Manga Or One Shot?

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Like the title said I would be very interested in finding out what you view as your favorite romantic moment. I'm talking about the moments that might have made you tear up or gotten you to believe in love again. I'm talking about the showstoppers, I'm talking about the barn burners, I'm talking about the fucking feels train man!

My favorite romantic moment without a doubt goes to the ending scene in the one shot Present by Kurata Uso
I don't know how he did it but every damn time I read that last scene my eyes well up with happy tears.

Anyway, now it's your turn.

(Oh, and put it in spoilers if you are going to give away the best part)

Sylveon%20x%20glaceon%202
joined Mar 11, 2014

Pretty much the entirety of Love Me Softly. https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/love_me_softly

But especially page 12 on, if we're looking for the specific romantic moment. It's the single best piece of manga I've ever read. Incredibly well-paced and the ending is a twist that still works perfectly with the rest of it. I tend to lean towards lighter, fluffier, less angsty one-shots, so something like this which can still carry a lot of weight without a lot of drama hits every button for me.

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

President & Vice-President by Mera Hakamada. In chapter 9 class President is broken by the news of her parents divorce, but after President hinted at an open relationship Vice-president is keeping her distance. Then the rival she fears shows up to beg her to console President, who told her that the only one she trusts completely is Vice-President. I normally would have no sympathy for a narcissist like the President or that sneaky rival, but Hakamada's writing is just that good.

To reply you must either login or sign up.