Forum › The Miracle Mallet discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

There's no actual name for this series - I just copied the most basic idea contained and made it the title for our purposes. Given this, the chapters aren't numbered, but do show up and are linked in the same way that any other series' chapters would be. I'm open to changing this if necessary for better readability. Lastly, all the entries in the series are in an ostensibly UltraHD size. I noticed no drawbacks from this in my own previewing of the chapters on the site - but if you are having significant performance issues getting through these, please let me know so we can replace them with smaller versions!

The previous thread for Welcome Home Princess Sukuna was eaten by a dangerous oni, but you can find its remains here.

As for the series itself, I rather enjoyed it. An interesting take on origin stories for characters that don't necessarily get this treatment often. A little clumsy at points, but pretty good overall.

joined Jul 22, 2014

Different from Welcome Home Princess Sukuna, love the fact Seija reaping what she sow, still not enough for the suffering she caused though in Princess Sukuna sigh.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I love this, only a couple of stories on the inchling or their revolution that I've read.

Also, Yukari and Remilia were kind of a given, but flan and/or yuuka would have better than the celestial or crown prince imho

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

Those five were probably there as "political" leaders first and foremost (putting all of the strongest would have made the scene rather crowded).
All in all, pretty good take on one of the less popular incidents.

last edited at Jan 2, 2020 11:53AM

joined Jun 1, 2020

Damn! This is good the action the drama i got the feels man...... This doujin is now one of my favorite its awesome :D

Nekona Shirofumi
joined Mar 30, 2021

Wow...it's been a long time since I found a fulfilling ending...those are rare nowadays

To reply you must either login or sign up.