Forum › Connected Skies discussion

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Original source - https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73551831

Sending a rainbow at your GF? Sweet, if not exactly subtle :V

joined Mar 11, 2017

The ED song which is sung by Akane implies that Rikka lost her memories of living in the human world.
I really do hope there's a season two. Because Akane and Rikka are just so cute together.
Can't wait for that official art book of them to come out.

last edited at Mar 9, 2019 8:57PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

The ED song which is song by Akane implies that Rikka lost her memories of living in the human world.

I'm lost. I just watched the series, but who lost her memories?

joined Mar 11, 2017

Sorry, Symphogeah. But I don't humor intentionally obtuse posts. And the literal line you're quoting says who lost their memories.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahh i loved it. I hope there's more works that touch upon RL Akane.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Clicking intensifies

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

No, what I understood is that Rikka lost her memories, which didn't happen. At least that's what I understood... Maybe I have to watch it again, seriously that show had me confused many times since I know nothing of the other series.

Flag-001
joined Jan 30, 2018

^I don't remember them losing their memories and since the custodian Kaiju were destroyed none of them should of been able to lose their memories.

joined Mar 11, 2017

SamuariXX, there are more things that can effect memories that just the custodian Kaiju. The ED song is sung by Akane from her perspective after the end of the series. The OP and ED songs are actually spoiling the story if you know what you're looking for. And they also explain what happens after Akane leaves for the human world. The ED actually shows real life Akane at one point. And really, you can tell Akane and Rikka are the only humans in the series, because they are the only ones with special eyes.

Artoria
joined Sep 12, 2018

The ED is sung by Uchida Maaya though.

To reply you must either login or sign up.