Forum › Hana & Hina After School Volume 3, what happened to it?

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Hello, I was attempting to link a friend to English volumes of Milk Morinaga's works that Seven Seas has published and I discovered that Rightstuf and Amazon are both selling volume 1 and 2 of "Hana & Hina After School" normally, however volume 3 isn't available for regular retail at this time? It's not on Rightstuf's website and it's only being sold at a high price via 3rd party sellers on Amazon. I'm pretty certain I bought the volume when it came out, so I'm curious what happened, were there printing or translation errors? Any information people might have would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!

joined Apr 17, 2018

I was curious myself, and I noticed that on Amazon.ca it's also only available at a high price from 3rd party sellers, though it's available from Chapters, a Canadian online bookstore, at its regular price. My own copy does have some printing issues on one page, and they are a key lines, though I have seen other copies that didn't have these printing issues.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Interesting, is there any way you could post any example of the issues on the page?

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

I'm taking the L and bought a almost like new version with no stickers or stamps for 175 and I'll update you when it gets here
says it should arrive around june 2nd wish me luck as we get to the bottom of this

last edited at May 24, 2022 12:18AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.