Forum › Transient Mermaid discussion

joined Feb 1, 2013

The rest of the phone call: “Hello, Yuuno-Kun? Do you have time now? I just banged a fine ass girl and realized I don’t need to conform to heteronormative expectations. While cuddling Fate-chan’s lovely breasts, it occurred to me that the institution of marriage is deeply flawed. You can have fun with social norms while I spend every day banging my new prostitute girlfriend. Kk bye xoxo”

Now that's downright savage!

Be98cc64-8b9b-4094-a9db-8d312dd9e397
joined Jun 19, 2019

i like to think nanoha rejected yuuno's proposal then proceeds to keep on seeing fate ;))

joined Jul 11, 2020

The rest of the phone call: “Hello, Yuuno-Kun? Do you have time now? I just banged a fine ass girl and realized I don’t need to conform to heteronormative expectations. While cuddling Fate-chan’s lovely breasts, it occurred to me that the institution of marriage is deeply flawed. You can have fun with social norms while I spend every day banging my new prostitute girlfriend. Kk bye xoxo”

Yup. That pretty much sums it up.

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

I read it again after many years and on Koguroya’s note:

だだ一つ不安なのはユーノが出てきた事によって怒ったり地雷だとか言う方いらっしゃったらどうしよう…という恐怖…そっと見逃して下さると幸いです…大丈夫ですユーノ振られますから!←

The only thing I'm worried about is the fear of what to do if someone says that Yuno is angry or a land mine ... I hope you'll miss it softly ... It's okay, Yuno will be shaken! ←

Yeah, I used google translator.
Does anyone understand what they meant by that?

last edited at Jul 12, 2021 8:02PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.