Forum › Riko -> You -> Chika Manga discussion

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

I love the second years..but I can't help but appreciate good angst like this involving them too.

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

Hi, I came here to have a good time and honestly...I'm still having a good time but now it features a little angst.

Bleg4florgivness
joined Jan 20, 2018

mint-leaf, I just wanna say, that Mari profile picture, and your Nozo-non pic... You're great, just from that alone. I've seen you across various doujins and pictures. And I can say that it's cool that we've got the same taste. Your comments are great too, by the way.

(It's gotten to the point where I just wanted to point it out. Even making an account of it.)

YourShoes, I don't know you. But you're great, too. And anyone else who reads this. YouxChikaxRiko is life. OT3.

Reimu-shock
joined Mar 27, 2015

Ah... I want more of this :3

Lavidaescomounacajadebombones
joined Nov 12, 2017

I support you riko

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

mint-leaf, I just wanna say, that Mari profile picture, and your Nozo-non pic... You're great, just from that alone. I've seen you across various doujins and pictures. And I can say that it's cool that we've got the same taste. Your comments are great too, by the way.

(It's gotten to the point where I just wanted to point it out. Even making an account of it.)

YourShoes, I don't know you. But you're great, too. And anyone else who reads this. YouxChikaxRiko is life. OT3.

Oh my gosh, thank you so much! I'm very flattered x) Glad to know we have similar taste!

joined Jan 16, 2017

Chika is a terrible person so I'd be okay if Riko and You happened. Hell Riko seemed to care more about what happened with You than Chika did.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

NOOOOOOOOOOOO. YouRiko IS A CANON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I kinda hate a little that this oh so perfect ment for each other ship isn't sailing like anywhere :((((((((((((((( it's just not fair. go ship Chika with someone else you guys

joined Jun 1, 2016

Ahh the Angst, but fear not. Apparently YouRiko is canon

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

Wow, i can't believe ChikaRiko was cancelled, guys

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Literally anytime ChikaRiko shows up on this site petulant children show up that feel the need to shit on everything involving it

This site has gone to shit

To reply you must either login or sign up.