Forum › Cannot post topic

Watashi,%20apathetic%20(600x600)%20a
joined Jul 30, 2015

I'm getting a "post has been detected as spam" error when trying to post a particular topic? I don't really know any way to get ahold of the staff here other than to post a topic, ironically, so...

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 11:17PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

I can't help you with your problem since I never had any issues with posting and I have no clue if staff can block certain words in topic name.

I can answer you your question from another topic though, since Nezchan didn't even bother to explain it to you.

It's actually pretty simple. There is a lot people here who hate dicks and get triggered just seeing 1. For those people the tags futanari and yuri are separate so they won't by accident search for something yuri and get futa and they will have bad experience. As contrived as it sounds, it's not because of Dynasty being transphobic, but in order to protect users from content they don't want to see. If you ask, why they couldn't just tag both and conclude people who don't want to see futa will search excluding that tag? Because Dynasty assumes people are too stupid to do that and need to hold their hand.

Also in order to contact staff you can use IRC channel (the megaphone icon on top of the site next to "Forum") or Dynasty Discord

last edited at Sep 2, 2017 7:01AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.