Forum › Egoist Box discussion

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

I really enjoyed reading this, definitely since I am not to big on NSFW. It was sweet and the sex scenes were not overwhelming with vaginas squirting everywhere lol just saying lol

Thank you yuri project ^_^

Screenshot%20(1)
joined Feb 17, 2013

overwhelming with vaginas squirting everywhere

Glad I'm not the only one slightly disturbed by some things. Seems like almost every girl in yuri erotic manga are pro at female ejaculation.

I'm not much into doujins, but I thought this was pretty cute as well.

Yayoi
joined Jan 31, 2013

overwhelming with vaginas squirting everywhere

Glad I'm not the only one slightly disturbed by some things. Seems like almost every girl in yuri erotic manga are pro at female ejaculation.

I'm not much into doujins, but I thought this was pretty cute as well.

You are definitely not alone in that department haha
I suppose everyone has there own preference when it comes down to things like this :P

536731_3028192521134_968525162_n
joined Apr 11, 2013

so much moe ! tears of joy . i like the story very much <3 more power ! :)

Sensei
joined Nov 28, 2011

Loved it!
Glasses Lukaaa <3
I miss reading decent Vocaloid doujinshi.

And same as OP.
I'm generally not all that into all the drool, squirt and overall nasty mess that some doujins have. Doesn't help when the characters have those weird-ass faces with their eyes behind their head.

last edited at May 4, 2013 2:37PM

390672_533361876704960_305907239_n
joined Feb 13, 2013

Wooooo!~ VOCALOID!

joined Apr 20, 2013

One of my favorite vocaloid pairings, Luka x Miku FTW! :D

Shiteatingrin
joined Feb 2, 2013

Really cute doujin! I also love the artist's style, and how expressive Miku and Luka are.

Images_(2)
joined Feb 10, 2013

..i like the love scene and i miss this kind of love scene...i'm already sick reading nsfw without love but just SEX....sigh...is vocaloid an anime?..hehe...i'm just curious...

last edited at May 6, 2013 2:37AM

joined Apr 1, 2013

..i like the love scene and i miss this kind of love scene...i'm already sick reading nsfw without love but just SEX....sigh...is vocaloid an anime?..hehe...i'm just curious...

Vocaloid isnt an anime. Hope somebody will make it

Bwuhh
joined May 6, 2013

Gonna butt in here to say that, nope, it's not an anime. Voice synthesizer, actually, and many of the voices have drawn mascots. You should look it up. Neat stuff.

I absolutely love Niratama and am thrilled to see this one up (I'd read it before~). Hope her Miku/Rin doujins make it up here, mmm. (Though I sorta wish she didn't always use the same position...? Not that there's anything wrong with it, but, y'know, variety.)

Ouroboros_tatoo
joined Mar 18, 2013

Vocaloid isnt an anime. Hope somebody will make it

They're holographic singers right? I totally don't get it, but they're really popular.

I start saying stuff like, "WTF Japan!" then I remember what part of the internet I use daily...

Bwuhh
joined May 6, 2013

They're holographic singers right? I totally don't get it, but they're really popular.

I start saying stuff like, "WTF Japan!" then I remember what part of the internet I use daily...

Voice synthesizer. A program somebody can open up and tune to make vocals for a song. Popular mainly because it's really creative and lots of people churn out a ton of music and art and stuff for it. Kind of a cool community.

Doujin works like this are common because people can make up whatever personality they want for the characters.

joined May 14, 2013

Oooh! Been a while since the last Miku/Luka doujin I've read! And I'm not disappointed on that one! (Especially since I LOVE Sekihara's arts! I think there is something in them that I would call 'unique').

Anyway, that was awesome! I just wanted to squeal the whole time. Luka's personality is interesting. The sex scene was cute, which is a pretty rare thing in Yuri manga these times.

But am I the only one who wanted to see Luka getting dominated by Miku? Haha!

last edited at May 14, 2013 6:37AM

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Ahh that was nice ~~~~

joined Mar 29, 2022

I SPEAK FOR EVERYONE.
THIS IS A MASTERPIECE

To reply you must either login or sign up.