Forum › Cutie Beast discussion

joined Jun 12, 2015

Weird, Mira did a doujin with toys in it, she doesn't usually do that. Which I prefer, but not going to cry tears over it, as long as she keeps most of her doujin work to Yuri sex without toys.
Grow up real lesbian's use dildos and strap-on your male fantasy is bullshit.

Grow up. There's no such thing like real lesbians in manga coz drawings are not real. Oh and yuri is just a fantasy, so you can like whatever you like.

joined Dec 7, 2021

Weird, Mira did a doujin with toys in it, she doesn't usually do that. Which I prefer, but not going to cry tears over it, as long as she keeps most of her doujin work to Yuri sex without toys.

Grow up. There's no such thing like real lesbians in manga coz drawings are not real. Oh and yuri is just a fantasy, so you can like whatever you like.

Spoken like a typical male go back to your moms basement incel.

joined Dec 8, 2021

First of all yuri means lesbian which do exist and not made up and some hentai are made from real lesbian's.

joined Dec 8, 2021

Spoken like a typical male go back to your moms basement incel.

So am guessing your female and a lesbian?
Am too and let tell you there are a lot of lesbian's that don't use dildos or toys just cause you do does not mean all do everybody is different.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

asukaxrei203 and nierauto5443, you've been removed from the forum. Creating accounts for the sole purpose of talking down to other users is not acceptable. Thanks, take care.

joined Dec 15, 2021

asukaxrei203 and nierauto5443, you've been removed from the forum. Creating accounts for the sole purpose of talking down to other users is not acceptable. Thanks, take care.

Soo dynasty reader hates women's opinions

To reply you must either login or sign up.