Forum › Frandog discussion

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I thought, not even Zounose can put eating humans into a story about Flan being a dog, right? And I was right! What a miracle that turned out to be.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I thought, not even Zounose can put eating humans into a story about Flan being a dog, right? And I was right! What a miracle that turned out to be.

Well.... There appears to be an eyeball in the "meatloaf" on this page...

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

InuSakuya

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Well.... There appears to be an eyeball in the "meatloaf" on this page...

Gaaah seriosly this author is sick xD

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

No amount of cannibalism ever prepared for Zounose's greatest horror: Sakuya's true nature as a furry.

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

Canonically, Flandre isn't aware of her meals being human, so something indistinguishable from what it purports to be is exactly what you'd expect:

Speaking of which, she doesn't even know that what she always eats were once living humans. Her daily meals are made to look like foodstuffs such as cake and tea, after all...

Given that she already has half a dozen screws loose, that's probably for the best.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

The dog of Flanders!!!

joined Aug 20, 2021

Uh, guys
i think Sakuya needs a quick reboot

To reply you must either login or sign up.