Forum › How to upload scanlations

Screenshot_4
joined Jun 8, 2014

Hi, I'm new in this kind of things so... I'll be real quick...
Me and my friend were thinking on uploading all the chapters we have until now from 2 manhuas (both are yuri). We wanna start a new scanlation, but we don't know how to upload all our work in this website. So... IF anyone can help us or teach us how to do it... pls reply below.

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

on the top right of the website next to the search bar, your username will be displayed along with an arrow. clicking it will reveal a drop-down menu. click Upload Request, fill out the forms, and submit. then just wait to see if its accepted.

Screenshot_4
joined Jun 8, 2014

on the top right of the website next to the search bar, your username will be displayed along with an arrow. clicking it will reveal a drop-down menu. click Upload Request, fill out the forms, and submit. then just wait to see if its accepted.

But I'm not sure about the "links" part, is it the original source of the manga? or the link where i've put what i've translated

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

i always put a link to the release post for the chapter (scanlator's site, direct download, etc.) and put a link to the original source, if any, in the comments box.

Nishiki%20gosu%20rori%20dark%20hair%20sm
joined Jan 11, 2015

We usually make a zip file of the chapter(s), upload it to google drive, and link to that. The most important part is to order/name the files properly, so when the staff uploads it, they don't have to guess the page order, or which chapter it is, etc.

Screenshot_4
joined Jun 8, 2014

Thanks guys, I could upload what I wanted thnks to you n_n
Hope you have a great day :3

To reply you must either login or sign up.