Forum › Chika x Riko discussion

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Mostly canon pairing
Gets a shit ton of hate for being "forced"

I do not understand this, do people just want everything to always be subtext and never go beyond that?

Kayo
joined Sep 9, 2016

Mostly canon pairing

I do not understand this, do people just want everything to always be subtext and never go beyond that?

Are there really people who do not like it?? That's weird. I'd thought people would be glad we got a canon couple...

I think Chika x Riko is a great pairing!

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Mostly canon pairing

Are there really people who do not like it?? That's weird. I'd thought people would be glad we got a canon couple...

There are a ton of people who still to this day complain about this pairing, usually specifically for the reason that it should have stayed subtext and that anything beyond that is "forced"
The argument has just always confused me hence me posting the above.

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

It is, however, not canon.

Nights%20of%20azure%20avatar
joined May 28, 2016

I guess other people (and myself) just like childhood friend romance (Chika x You) more than this ship. That and the ship seemed to be pushed a bit too much in the anime for people's taste.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

I think people are just getting jittery about gaybaiting.

bless this ship

Img_20230209_130916
joined Dec 25, 2021

One of my favorite pairings!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.