Forum › Posts by Ryqoshay

Ryqoshay
126roundmaki
joined Jun 2, 2021
Myonmukyuu_setsuayu

Someone got exactly what they wanted for Christmas this year.

Ryqoshay
126roundmaki
joined Jun 2, 2021
Myonglette-1707223616058978453-img1

I would feel sorry for Setsuna being so flustered that she has to seriously concentrate to fulfill Ayumu's request, except that she's adorable when she blushes up to her ears, so...

Ryqoshay
126roundmaki
joined Jun 2, 2021
Myonglette-1676219058621136898-img1

I love Setsuna's CHASE! teeshirt. And that myon has been working through her solos for inspiration to design the other shirts she sleeps in. It just feels like a very Setsuna trait; the girl can't help loving being an idol even as she sleeps.

Ryqoshay
126roundmaki
joined Jun 2, 2021
Yumel_lot-1665392159539724289-img1%20(1)

^ I'm strangely comfortable with this label

Ryqoshay
126roundmaki
joined Jun 2, 2021
Yumel_lot-1665392159539724289-img1%20(1)

Think of it this way, Ayumu; you're not losing a Yuu, you're gaining a Setsuna. An adorable, cat-eared Setsuna. OT3 FTW!

That said, nice to see Setsuna being the instigator for the intimacy. I should do more with that idea in my fics.

Ryqoshay
126roundmaki
joined Jun 2, 2021
Yooooous_2nd-1636322468968431616-img1

Pomu pouts adorably. And I know Yuu and Setsuna agree, and the former is more than happy to tease her about it.

Also, Ayumu, Setsuna is willing to share Yuu with you. And you with Yuu. OT3 FTW! ♡ \(≧▽≦)/ ♡

Also also, I love Yuu's hat. I wish it had been included in the merch collection, but alas, only the shirts and the trinket straps have been made. Que zura, zura. At least I get to see an adorable depiction of Yuu with her hair down, so I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

And finally, I really need to write something about this...

Ryqoshay
126roundmaki
joined Jun 2, 2021
Anticheatingleash

I am happy to headcanon that Ayumu is more upset about being left out of the fun than anything else. And perhaps she has Setsuna on a red leash in her other hand...

Best solve for a love triangle is to just make it an OT3.

Ryqoshay
126roundmaki
joined Jun 2, 2021
Mazime_1218-1492566728005808129-img1

Setsu wants her snuggles.

Ryqoshay
126roundmaki
joined Jun 2, 2021

@Ryqoshay Here's the artist's page on Toranoana. https://ecs.toranoana.jp/tora/ec/cot/circle/2UPA336P8774dC60d687/all/ Looks like there's five YoshiRiko books on here.

Unfortunately, it looks like these items are out of stock, as are the R18 works in the other tab. The individual to whom I reached out for procurement, scanning and uploading informed me that they were also out of stock on the sites they normally use as well.

Ryqoshay
126roundmaki
joined Jun 2, 2021

Just checking, but this is the sequel to a not-yet-scanlated NSFW Yoshiko x Riko doujin, right?

No idea. If you or someone else can find a copy of this prior doujin, I would be more than happy to commission its scanning and translation. As it stands, I only know of three YohaRiko doujins from this artist and I've already commissioned them all.

126roundmaki
joined Jun 2, 2021

Am I biased toward this view? Absolutely.

Lmao
Where do you post your fanfics??

I post my works on tumblr and AO3 using this same screenname. Fair warning, my Niji flagship is actually YuuAyuSetsu, since I was unable to decide among the three pairings; they're all wonderful in their own ways.

126roundmaki
joined Jun 2, 2021

This could've been written better. The angst feels off because I don't feel like Setsuna would ever act like this. If I can't buy the characters in that situation than I can't invest into the story.

Ikr, I feel like Ayumu and Setsuna swapped personalities??
I think maybe it would have been better if Ayumu was the one who see the red string and her soulmate it's Yuu, but Yuu loves Setsuna

I must disagree. This is very much in character for Setsuna. She makes a decision she believes is best and pursues it with bullheaded stubbornness. And the more selfless the act, the more stubborn she is, driven by her desire to be a hero like the ones she obsessed over in anime.

One selfless canon example would be disbanding the first idol club. She did not consult the other members. She decided for herself what she believed was best for them all and stuck with it until confronted about it.

A more selfish example would be defying her parents to be an idol and watch anime. She has made her decision and pursues it regardless of their desires. (SIFAS may have included a bit where she mentions having pleaded her case at least once, but I cannot recall with certainty, and the anime glosses over the issue, so unless that changes in the second season, we are free to assume either way.)

Here, Ayumu unfortunately cannot confront Setsuna over her decision as she cannot see the fate thread and is blissfully unaware of the decision being made on her behalf.

Might it be better if the roles were swapped? Perhaps, perhaps not. Either way, this author chose this arrangement and I can see it working for these characters as portrayed.

Am I biased toward this view? Absolutely. My own fic has chapters that, though unwritten, are still fully planned and outlined, that see Setsuna making similar selfless decisions, or at least perceived by her as selfless, and executing them without a word to others who will be impacted by her actions.

Ryqoshay
Image Comments 10 Aug 16:24
126roundmaki
joined Jun 2, 2021
Pomueggs

It amuses me that Setsu is often portrayed as seeking either decidedly mundane gifts or completely outlandish ones, with not much in between; e.g. here she simply wishes to eat something Ayu could easily make for her on any other day, and probably will, elsewhere she wants the first years to read an entire light novel series so she can talk about it with them as their gift to her.

Ryqoshay
Image Comments 07 Aug 18:01
126roundmaki
joined Jun 2, 2021
76165579_p7

Nozomi: It's about time, you two. Now, let me just get a quick pic for posterity....

Ryqoshay
126roundmaki
joined Jun 2, 2021

Clash of wills? More like Emma's will streamrolled Karin's.

Not complaining, mind. And it seems neither is Karin.

126roundmaki
joined Jun 2, 2021

Oh gods, Setsu's final line. I love it. Clueless Setsu is adorable.

I'm definitely taking some of these ideas for my notes.

Ryqoshay
Image Comments 27 Jul 14:36
126roundmaki
joined Jun 2, 2021
86273515_p0

No need to fret, Setsuna, she'll get you next. Yuu just happened to be closer.

Also, I love these outfits. Though I am curious what Yuu's shirt is claiming she can't live without.

Edit: Also also, never enough depictions of Setsu in Nana mode.

last edited at Jul 27, 2021 9:47PM

Ryqoshay
Image Comments 24 Jul 18:35
126roundmaki
joined Jun 2, 2021
En-86677629_p42-43

I have a soft spot for grumpy or standoffish characters somehow signaling they dislike someting, only to unconsiously be drawn back to it later.

Ryqoshay
Image Comments 07 Jul 12:49
126roundmaki
joined Jun 2, 2021
E196va9vgamcxkd-orig

Looks like a scene from my fic. I love it.

Edit: My apologies to the commenter below, I didn't think to include a link. Here is the first chapter I posted, not the first chapter of the overall story, but the one that includes a scene that I believe would look similar to this pic. https://archiveofourown.org/works/27643132/chapters/67636831

last edited at Jul 9, 2021 2:52PM