Forum › Posts by tonkatsu_ramen

tonkatsu_ramen
joined Jan 30, 2021

So many to choose from, and so much variety. Let's see, stories where the characters have personal conflicts/issues to resolve...

Octave (Drama so thick you could cut it with a knife.)

Or you can just peruse the Aaaaaangst or Drama tags. And if you are new to the genre, I'm sure you will discover plenty of other story types to enjoy as you explore. Welcome to the site!

Thank you so much for the recommendations and the welcome! I completely forgot to mention that I've read Octave - that's a perfect match for what I was looking for, so I'm excited to check out the other ones too :)

tonkatsu_ramen
joined Jan 30, 2021

Hi! I'm relatively new to yuri, but I'm really enjoying this genre. I just finished My Unrequited Love (Tatoe Todokanu Ito da to Shite mo) and liked the drama and exploration of deep (and potentially irreconcilable) interpersonal issues. (That being said, I did find the ending very rushed, and I'm not sure how I feel about it). Does anybody have any recommendations for similar manga? I'm okay with oneshots/shorter manga, but I'd prefer longer multi-chapter works where you really get to know the characters and see how they grow.

last edited at Jan 30, 2021 9:16PM