Forum › Posts by DragonSpartan90

DragonSpartan90
joined Mar 7, 2020
Tanukimo_imo-1685867004257787904-img1

One of the voice actresses had a interview where they said that Sulette and Miorine were married in the finale, that section of the interview was removed in the digital copy and was noted and a Bandai executive came out and apologise...for allowing the marriage part was not suppose included and the their relationship in the end was suppose to up to the viewer's interpretation.

DragonSpartan90
joined Mar 7, 2020

This doujin just reinforced why I'm voting Katarina x Maria as best couple of 2020.

DragonSpartan90
joined Mar 7, 2020

I believe there's a time skip between the confession and the last pages. They're dating but glasses is still using the agency to book short hair.

DragonSpartan90
Image Comments 29 Jun 21:18
joined Mar 7, 2020
Ebimyjoucausa6l-orig

Should this be tagged as Science babies since Finn is adopted? But actually I can't find how Finn came to be their child so maybe Etheria magic?

last edited at Jun 29, 2020 9:21PM

DragonSpartan90
joined Mar 7, 2020

That sucks but understandable. I try to support the authors as best I can but I only have so much money and can't do anything when the work in unavailable outside of Japan.

DragonSpartan90
joined Mar 7, 2020

Someone has started a tvtrope page for this manga: https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Manga/HeroSanAndFormerGeneralSan and I've been adding tropes while rereading the manga. Any edits and contributions are appreciated.