Forum › Posts by FR6zen

FR6zen
nothing discussion 07 Feb 09:55
Crop_image
joined Sep 2, 2018

This made me remember that KronMei fanfic where Kronii traveled in time, all the way to the end of civilization and nature. It was torture.

FR6zen
Image Comments 14 Sep 05:34
Crop_image
joined Sep 2, 2018
E-ss2xrxsag5s1v-orig

Same, even I am a hard core Sara x Baal shipper since before their releases but Mihoyo really did Sara dirty in their story, even Kokomi barely has any relevance to the plot. I'm healing my bitter Sara deprived heart from fanfics, but even Sara x Baal fanfics are just pure angsty unrequited one-sided love and it just hurts — then I stumble upon a fanart of Yae mocking Sara that Baal would never love her like Baal loves Yae and Sara should just give up... This made my heart break more, I wish I could go in the game and hug Sara to say that "Even if your own adoptive family disowns you, or if the Inazuma people turns their back on you, or the Shogun decides to replace you — I'll forever cherish your slot in my main adventure team with my dying Hu Tao and suffering Zhongli..." ;-;

FR6zen
Image Comments 04 Sep 11:33
Crop_image
joined Sep 2, 2018
Ezhuit8xmaiimw8-orig

^^^ This is why we get a lot of Ganqing angst Immortal AU fanfics that just gives you physical pain from reading

Crop_image
joined Sep 2, 2018

I honestly can't wait for the Hu Tao, Yanfei, Xiangling, and the upcoming Yoimiya Harem. I just noticed how Hu Tao's shipped with the pyro waifus and Yoimiya will probably go in with the mix considering that there's a 'leak' of her voiceline where her butterfly necklace was given by Hu Tao herself (a person whom she dubbed as a 'important person' for her)

Crop_image
joined Sep 2, 2018

That twist though, now I want a part 3 — definitely curious if MC would succumb to her biology or not.

FR6zen
Image Comments 24 Mar 23:49
Crop_image
joined Sep 2, 2018
Evwukcvviaeq2r2-orig

"The best way to shut Hu Tao up from constantly singing the Hilichurl song is to kiss her." Lumine, probably.

Crop_image
joined Sep 2, 2018

Damn this story is getting good owo

FR6zen
Image Comments 29 Jul 09:54
Crop_image
joined Sep 2, 2018
Nemu_mohu_kurokomisaki

This made me remember that Kuroko x Misaki fanfic where Misaki erased Kuroko's memories, or specifically Kuroko's 'love' memories of Mikoto because Kuroko couldn't take in the fact that Mikoto is dating someone else :<

FR6zen
Image Comments 05 May 00:27
Crop_image
joined Sep 2, 2018
81100428_p0

Heroine x Villainess will always be OTP but Katarina is just too dumb dumb to notice Maria's love for her hngh

FR6zen
Image Comments 05 May 00:19
Crop_image
joined Sep 2, 2018
80734943_p1

The lightnovel was pretty fun. Lmao Katarina was just too oblivious from her harem that she unkowingly chose the friendship route lol the girls were head over heels for her thou but idek if Katarina is in love with anyone, she's just too much of a brick towards romance.

FR6zen
Image Comments 26 Oct 02:32
Crop_image
joined Sep 2, 2018
Ehdmh0gu0aemt6w-orig

My shipper heart is crying from all the Edeleth fanarts we have been blessed with

FR6zen
Image Comments 16 Sep 11:17
Crop_image
joined Sep 2, 2018
75395096_p0

Fate is hawttttt ahhhhh

FR6zen
Image Comments 18 Aug 06:52
Crop_image
joined Sep 2, 2018
Bcqz2g1

Love between a Slytherin and a Gryffindor, how forbidden~

FR6zen
Image Comments 18 Aug 06:49
Crop_image
joined Sep 2, 2018
Drpwpdiucaewlao-orig

^ I can imagine Claudine being a Beauxbatons student where in their school participated in the Triwizard Tournament. Claudine would be picked as the Beauxbatons champion while Maya would be the Hogwarts champion. Imagine their rivalry of winning the tournament but they obviously have a huge crush on each other that their schools are already getting headaches from all the sexual tensions hahaha