Forum › Posts by Canonball

Canonball
Quartet discussion 17 Jul 12:06
joined Sep 8, 2017

@TctyaDDK Wow! really well said. I'm not that good at explanations and English, but I’ll try add some points too.

It was hinted that feelings are not one sided. 1. When Nozomi left the orchestra, Mizore was the only one who didn’t know. IMO, here Nozomi was selfless and showed her care for Mizore. Her thoughts “the only one oboe, she will definitely play, she practices hard, she likes to play, so she’d better stay”. If NZ told her, MZ would 100% follow her. To make a change and stand her point NZ needs as many people as possible to leave and the only one oboe leaving will definitely sabotage the band. But she wasn’t forceful and she overlooked her own interests for Mizore’s sake.
2. In Liz and Bluebird NZ was angsting as well: didn’t fill the form, same as Mz. The whole point of taking different paths affected both of them. The first time she says about going to music college is after seeing that MZ is being recruited by Niiyama sensei, even though she doubts that she wants to go pro. Since NZ figured out that she was holding Mz back, not as good as her to go together to the music college and not selfish enough to force MZ to go to the local university together, seeing how brilliant Mizore is, so she had to let her go. The short scene of her telling Liz’ lines “God, why did you teach me how to open the cage?” implies that she knows the truth and knows what to do (“I like the way you play oboe”).
3. NZ was jealous over MZ in the pool scene (I think in the novel it was more profound). The staff in commentary said during this scene something like “look, how good NZ at controlling her expressions and hiding her feelings”). Overall, NZ hides a lot, doesn’t say the truth for a better good, straight up lied that she didn’t remember their first conversation (Nozomi’s seiyuu pointed that out, NZ remembers it in every detail, even MZ’s shaking hands).

Also Yamada said that nzmz are not ready yet, but she thinks they’ll figure it out.

Canonball
Image Comments 19 May 13:59
joined Sep 8, 2017
Eyfrw87ueamyjhh-orig

Ayano can make Yui laugh like no one else, so let them be!

Canonball
Image Comments 08 Sep 15:50
joined Sep 8, 2017
Christaymor

Not sure if i want to see Ymir being eaten on screen.
Plus believe in mangaka, he keeps dropping awesome plot twists and flashbacks and i hope Ymir's story is not totally over, at least we may see her through P A T H S

last edited at Sep 8, 2017 3:52PM