Forum › Posts by DrElephant

DrElephant
Ava
joined Jul 12, 2017

This isn't actually a one shot if anyone was wondering. So bizarre that this is the first one being translated.

DrElephant
Image Comments 06 May 18:12
Ava
joined Jul 12, 2017
81292739_p0

^ It's because translations are usually outsourced and 3H is no exception.

DrElephant
Image Comments 28 Jan 02:04
Ava
joined Jul 12, 2017
Tumblr_05b0b31c25f5e6ddac020a64f97087a6_b30fff23_1280

@HellAQA I think the reason why they made her have male a supports is because people who don't want gay couples still have an option. Yeah it's shitty but the more recent FEs have been about freedom of choice so I could see that being a reason.
@Lythene Have you played Echoes? That game had some incredible writing and one of the few strictly gay characters. Sure they might have had a different team make the game but I don't agree with the writing being worse after Awakening.

DrElephant
Ava
joined Jul 12, 2017

One thing I really hate about Japan, is in their anime and manga about gay couples. Whether it be Yaoi or Yuri. There's always one who is submissive and a bottom and one who is a top and a Dom. Always. Not every gay couple is like that. It's a real stupid stereotype.

That's just a Japan thing in general, not just for gay couples. Japan is still very critical about respecting whoever is socially higher than you. Also, this is the entertainment industry we're talking about so exaggerated settings are normal. I also dislike the consistent use of the dom/sub structure but there're reasons it's always being used.

last edited at Jan 13, 2019 4:29AM

Ava
joined Jul 12, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/someday_well_get_there_ch02#8

Funny enough all of the best fight game players use mid or low tier characters.