Image Comments 12 Jan 19:32
Fgo_attila_april_fool_2016_opt2
joined Jan 12, 2017
Crmmhu7uaai2kpp

Our favourite yandere strikes again XD

DLado
joined Jan 12, 2017

I also didn't know that this game had romance in it, I played a little bit of it and didn't dislike it.
Story and immersion are really good, it reminded me a bit of some MMO, but I was under the impression that it had zero romance because of how things were developing, would you mind telling me more about it? I'm now really curious about who this character is and in which part of the main story does she appear

She's a character who you run into all across the game. It's not really a romance and more that maybe she might be open to a romance if the fate of the world wasn't hanging by a thread, but nothing comes of it.

I don't want to spoil too much because you want to experience it for yourself if you play it, it's really worth it. Anyways she doesn't leave the story until the game ends, that's for sure. Her name is Alyn Shir.
And of course there are dialogue options so you can choose to be an absolute butt to her but if you pick the romantic/affectionate dialogue you'll be more than happy.

I see, looks interesting, I'll give it another try then. Thank you both :)

last edited at Jan 12, 2017 7:30PM

DLado
joined Jan 12, 2017

Dragon's Dogma romance based

I was not aware that Dragon's Dogma allowed gay romance... or that it had romance at all, really. It's probably gonna be a Skyrim kind of "relationship" as opposed to an actual relationship, but, still, it's nice that they included it.

Not really like Skyrim, personally I think in dragon's dogma they developed relationships a little more with some of the characters, love is a theme tied with the plot after all.
I mean, you can ''romance'' almost everyone and that makes it kinda shallow, but if you choose to pursue some of the more relevant characters of the story it ties pretty well with the plot, and makes for some romantic and cute scenes.

DLado
joined Jan 12, 2017

Fire Emblem romance based

Oh right, I forgot, in the new fire emblem you can romance one female character with the F!Unit, at least it's something, and well, the story and characters are also good in my opinion, so you can play it because of that too.

Kingdoms of Amalur canon and they're both the main focus of the story (protag and another MC, had no idea this one existed until I played it)

I also didn't know that this game had romance in it, I played a little bit of it and didn't dislike it.
Story and immersion are really good, it reminded me a bit of some MMO, but I was under the impression that it had zero romance because of how things were developing, would you mind telling me more about it? I'm now really curious about who this character is and in which part of the main story does she appear

last edited at Jan 12, 2017 1:45PM

DLado
joined Jan 12, 2017

Wow! Really good drawing, and of one of my favorite ships no less, great job!

DLado
Image Comments 12 Jan 06:38
joined Jan 12, 2017
Tracers_christmas_by_monorirogue-dasg5o5

This is really gorgeous art!

DLado
joined Jan 12, 2017

Some off the top of my head:

• Almost everything from BioWare, that includes Jade Empire, the dragon age series, the mass effect series...
  • From the developer Winter Wolves, I don't know if they count as VN, but: Loren the Amazon princess, Queen of thieves, Tales of Aravorn: Seasons Of The Wolf, Planet Stronghold... all have RPG elements; though the romances develop just like in a visual novel
  • Like someone said before, Fate Extra is a case of purely aesthetic gender, so you have that one too
  • Another one would be Summon Night: Sword craft story; in this one you have Sugar, one of the guardian beasts that you can summon, she wants to marry the MC, and she doesn't care if you are a girl or a boy.
  • There's also Embric of Wulfhammer's castle, it's a free game made in rpg maker, I really liked this one.