Forum › Posts by Scip

Scip
Amanchu! discussion 22 May 18:38
Tjfnnyw
joined Jan 7, 2017

I think going full fantasy it's okay, I'm used to that since ARIA... But now I'll need some confirmation, how many chapters are out in Japan so far? I'm gonna spoiler talk right now.
When I finished the anime, a friend told me that he saw somewhere that it would turn into het and that totally killed my hype, but could it be that this development with Peter Pan was what he was talking about? and nothing to do with Akari or Futaba? if so, I would like to keep reading, but if there are many chapters out there without translation, anything could happen and I would like to know right now if I'm being baited.

PS: I Just found the raws of the newest chapters... I'm gonna sacrifice myself and see it all, I'm gonna save you from potential bait
PS2: My big mouth... Sorry but my third world internet didn't let me load the chapters, but here you go http://bzland.net/?PHPSESSID=jlaea46ra1d0g5m44duqoo7081&board=3520.0 I just want to know "I'm being baited with the main characters?" Yes or no? .... That's all I ask.

From skimming the latest raws, I'd say that the yuri subtext is stil very noticable.

Scip
Kase-san discussion 25 Mar 05:02
Tjfnnyw
joined Jan 7, 2017

So wait... it's not over? (best series on this site) This makes me happier than I want to admit!

Tjfnnyw
joined Jan 7, 2017

This series is simply perfection

Scip
Lily Love discussion 08 Jan 10:30
Tjfnnyw
joined Jan 7, 2017

im suddenly really liking ice and ploy

There's this thing, the entire story you only want to read about the main characters. But at the end, when their story is resolved (and often, they become boring), the side characters get soooo much more interesting. (and are often ignored)

There will probably be vague hints in the next and final chapter.

Scip
Kase-san discussion 07 Jan 17:44
Tjfnnyw
joined Jan 7, 2017

Well, that's a cliffhanger.