Forum › Posts by TrinityJinx

Djmf_wallpaper05-psp
joined Nov 20, 2016

Dude... when Shima said the L word I was SHOCKED, much like Adachi I kinda just spaced out and put my face into my hands and internally screamed.

I feel like we have all just kinda gotten used to Shima's "go with the flow, not really doing things unless pushed to" attitude, and then BAM she like finally activates her second brain cell and and comes out with the declaration of love, not just once, but twice! Bless her sleepy brain for finally saying what we've all known she's been feeling since volume 1. I've been really enjoying watching Shima's recent growth and subtle changes,I've always really related to her and it's nice seeing that it is possible to get over, or at least grow from having such a flippant attitude towards putting effort towards things and trying to reach out and make lasting and meaningful bonds with others, it makes me wanna try a bit harder as well!

Ganbaruby Shimamura! I hope you're able push past whatever is holding you back from telling Adachi the reasons that you love her soon :D

TrinityJinx
Image Comments 02 Feb 07:51
Djmf_wallpaper05-psp
joined Nov 20, 2016
Durtnijvqaezjhi-orig

not pictured, You taking the photo with a smug grin and Chika standing next to You giving Ruby a thumbs up

TrinityJinx
Image Comments 20 Nov 07:53
Djmf_wallpaper05-psp
joined Nov 20, 2016
Kebum1o

@benja it started out from a short Guilty Kiss diary entry from Dengeki G's magazine (seen here https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CenUHKRW8AAHXAy.jpg) and Yohane had come up with a catchphrase for Riko “With Lily’s kiss, I’ll turn you into my eternal servant” (the original phrase was リリーのキスであなたを永遠のしもべにしてあげる) Love Live! wikia they translated it into “With my lily kiss" (at least I'm pretty sure) then it caught on with the seiyuu's and a lot of artist on twitter liked the nickname and started using it a bunch, so maybe that's why it's in the game now