Forum › Posts by Katestheo

Katestheo
Epitaph discussion 18 Apr 17:00
Relax
joined Sep 7, 2016

Every once in a while I come back to this mango, hoping that there's a new chapter or it was picked up only to be disappointed. This was one of the first mango that got me into reading mango in general and was the one that helped me find this site. May you be ongoing in another lifetime Epitaph.

Katestheo
Image Comments 19 Mar 00:45
Relax
joined Sep 7, 2016
Rfkpbeo

So were the two, assuming wedding, rings next to the altar there because they had them all this time or did she put them there for this special occasion and day to finally make it official?

Katestheo
Relax
joined Sep 7, 2016

I don't think this needs a 'What the fuck am I reading?' tag. Maybe fantasy though.

Kumahara-chan comes from a strict family, so the Kuma-personality is said to be a potential result of that. This represents a sort of split or forced personality used to distract or compensate from conflict. I'd guess that Kumahara's family life is at least ineffectual and psychologically harmful or even abusive. Meanwhile, Kasukabe is the sole supporter of the household; her father is absent or deceased, her mother doesn't work due to being blind, and while having to take care of her mom and work, she has to fit school in somewhere and is shown to care about her credits. I wouldn't call her a delinquent.

I do think it's literal, but we can always hope it's symbolic. That would help out my heart a bit.

Katestheo
Relax
joined Sep 7, 2016

If they actually release those figures with the interchangeable faces I'm gonna have to get them...

Relax
joined Sep 7, 2016

Ahhh, can't believe it's been 5 years already. It's been a hell of a ride, probably should've made an account sooner but better late then never. Always gotta re-read this each year, can't help but smile and cry through this whole thing.

Relax
joined Sep 7, 2016

I love teacher x student stories kkkk

Same, and I guess I gotta change my pic now. Nice choice though

Katestheo
Relax
joined Sep 7, 2016

If Citrus, NTR, Kobayashi, and Chio-chan can get an anime I sure do pray that this does as well.

Katestheo
Relax
joined Sep 7, 2016

I just noticed something: this thread is over twice as long as the one for Happy Sugar Life. I wonder what that says about the stories and the people posting here.

We're all Mimikas at heart is what it says

Katestheo
Relax
joined Sep 7, 2016

I get the vibe that Shi is gonna wake up in a dark place someday.

Katestheo
Relax
joined Sep 7, 2016

I... why did I read this
Why did I read the whole thing

THE DESCENT!

Katestheo
Relax
joined Sep 7, 2016

I eagerly await an update for this series. That way the people who read my mangoes behind me in class can descend into madness.

Katestheo
Relax
joined Sep 7, 2016

Guys Happy Sugar Life needs your help!

http://www.strawpoll.me/11215612

Damnit, I really don't want to wait... but I'm also a broke and unemployed college student. What should we do?

Katestheo
Renai Manga discussion 07 Sep 15:48
Relax
joined Sep 7, 2016

Thought I made an account years ago ;~; but thank you for the update~ didn't expect it at all and hopefully we get more!~