EmilyJ
Chenweihua
joined Apr 4, 2016

thank you for the continued translations, love this series so much

EmilyJ
Chenweihua
joined Apr 4, 2016

EmilyJ posted:

the title of the manga got me interested as seeing "no genders" is always fun lol

Sorry to disappoint you, but in this case it doesn't mean "no". The title actually is (since again I see they didn't bother to tl it or at least I don't see it anywhere) "Silver Genders" or "Silver Colored Genders" (whatever the hell that means).

i was aware though ty for replying anyway, i was jusr making bad jokes :)

EmilyJ
Chenweihua
joined Apr 4, 2016

the title of the manga got me interested as seeing "no genders" is always fun lol, i also tend to enjoy hachimitsu scan's work (thank you for your efforts!!) as their translations seem to be some of the more friendly towards trans people while still maintaining an authenticity to the text with respect to the differences in gender politics between trans, non binary and gender non-conforming CAMAB (coercively assigned male at birth) people in the west and japan

i could also have done without the rape attempt but im glad it was foiled before we had to hear any slurs >.> if you are going to crossdress outside in a manga the number one rule should be Never Go To A Park jesus christ

Dream Ending: Transbian Paradise

Likely Ending: Bi/Pan Crossdresser

shout out to my trans sisters i will enjoy reading this with you and our almost inevitable disappointments :p

Dear MC, crack that egg! /jk

Chenweihua
joined Apr 4, 2016

goddddddd chapter 26.5 made me cry a little this was rly sweet for something so comedy focussed early on

also maybe trans tag for the sister, i mean you don't rly have an orchi without being sure you know lol and shes a major character

EmilyJ
Philosophia discussion 06 Apr 19:58
Chenweihua
joined Apr 4, 2016

maybe i'm just having a bad day and am demanding a happy ending in my own head but i'm sure the very end is only a few years later