Forum › Posts by pancakeshio

pancakeshio
joined Aug 26, 2015

Mio deserves all the love in the world!! Fuck senpai!!!

pancakeshio
joined Aug 26, 2015

I... Why would you even feel sad about this content being deleted?? Erase it from Earth!!! Ban the admin, delete the accounts being sad about this. Clean the community from these sick humans.

pancakeshio
Image Comments 26 Apr 02:25
joined Aug 26, 2015
D1enn-vxgausfgs

^someone is taking their manga way too seriously lol

But you are valid! As they are!

pancakeshio
joined Aug 26, 2015

I wouldn't call Bloom Into You overrated. My issue with it is more that while it's very well executed, it still only tells a very typical story I read many times before, so despite it nuance, I lost my interest in reading it. I really wish it would go different route and explore some new grounds, while still being as well written as it's now. And yes, I'm fully aware it all boils down to me setting some expectations and story not meeting them. I'm sure I'll enjoy it when I feel like reading that kind of generic plot again.

When I first saw this manga I wasn't so into it because I thought it was a weird plot that might have some "het" tag later. When I saw it was going to get an anime version I gave it another shot and I was pleasantly surprised with the writing and development of their relationship. I think it was ground breaking to me, how you see Yuu and everyone evolve. I am so excited for the stage!

pancakeshio
joined Aug 26, 2015

I forgot I never finished it and spend all night reading it, honestly the begining always made me uncomfortable but I guess I am glad they are picking up more Yuri titles. I just wished they had made a full series of Kase-san and pick kiss&white we need more wholesome animes. Now that I think about it the long haired girl from fragtime does sort of have the twisted version of Touko's personality.

pancakeshio
Mukiki discussion 15 Aug 03:35
joined Aug 26, 2015

They are sooooo goooood!

pancakeshio
joined Aug 26, 2015

So you´re telling me this and Flower Flower died because of freaking Yaoi?? Damn.

pancakeshio
Image Comments 17 Jul 02:04
joined Aug 26, 2015
Clp4tnaugam56mj

This artist is awesome!! you all should follow them on twitter! They post a lot more art there https://twitter.com/patchimlikit

pancakeshio
Image Comments 17 Jul 01:54
joined Aug 26, 2015
Chn7z9mugaimr6e

Best DCD!! I want more with AnoxNena!!

pancakeshio
Image Comments 17 Jul 01:49
joined Aug 26, 2015
30832037_p0

They are adorableeeee