Earth Girls discussion 02 Jan 16:17
joined Sep 28, 2011

Awe they gave Juna a future romance at the end too

last edited at Jan 2, 2019 4:20PM

raainbowmagicc
Image Comments 04 Nov 16:10
joined Sep 28, 2011
Dp_dtusvyaefsxz-orig

For the people asking what egnarregnar means ... it's the person who drew this...

raainbowmagicc
Image Comments 06 Aug 22:57
joined Sep 28, 2011
Sushi

I DIDN'T KNOW I NEEDED THIS VERSION OF THE HAPPY SUSHI ROLL!! <3

raainbowmagicc
joined Sep 28, 2011

Hey guys I found the raws. http://www.buka.cn/detail/221368 Someone on another site I follow posted them and there is 5 chapters so far but I don't think the story was over from what I saw?

raainbowmagicc
joined Sep 28, 2011

Btw did anyone else notice that when she was cooking, she was holding the chopped parts?? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kimi_wa_shoujo_ch01#29

raainbowmagicc
joined Sep 28, 2011

She still had that picture, haha. Kinda thought she was a ghost or something at first cause no one knew about her.

joined Sep 28, 2011

No not this again. I'm out

Feel like I'm missing something here :P

It's a prequel to another story the mangaka has

raainbowmagicc
Scandal discussion 04 Mar 22:06
joined Sep 28, 2011

So, wait, how did any of that happen? Okay, schemer girl saw the photo of them kissing and sent it to herself, got that part. That seems like something that would leave behind really obvious evidence if she sent it via the chat client, email, or anything else that's quick, but idk, maybe she bluetoothed it, who knows. But she also wrote an accurate and detailed article about their lives, too? Maybe they talked at length about their dates and home life through chat and email, but that still takes time to read through. Did she also send herself all of their chat logs as well? When?

The way it's presented, she starts arguing with the other idols almost immediately after being left with the phone, but even if a couple of minutes passed in that one frame, that still seems like barely enough time for her to do all the things she must have done, on top of having to do it in a way that leaves no traces or having to erase her footprints afterwards. And then she has the whole article written and posted seemingly by the next day? It all just seems like a bit of a stretch, not to mention how heavily reliant the entire plan is on Misaki being bizarrely casual with her dangerous personal information (after just getting into a scandal about it!) and incredibly distrustful of Nagisa and nobody else.

I'm definitely biased against bad endings, so maybe I'm being unfair and overly critical, but even judged on its own merits, I can't help but think this story is still just too sloppy? It's just not satisfying in any sense. It said it was the author's "brilliant one-shot debut", which... I guess is at least half true. It's definitely a debut. Not sure I'd describe it as "brilliant", though. In any sense of the word.

I'm also so confused cause the screenshots were like they came from the girlfriends phone and that's the confusing part, like if the friend did it then shouldn't it have been reversed, like the picture should have been on the other side getting received if the screen shot was from the girlfriend, but instead it was like the girlfriend did it. It would be so much work and confusing for the friend to do all that and to play it like that, I just don't understand ;s
Overall i liked the story, and it's a shame it's a one shot :/