Forum › Posts by masspao

masspao
Image Comments 22 Feb 15:36
joined Dec 5, 2014
87535386_p0

@colboh If you are so disappointed in how they handle this incredible pairing that has potential if they work it properly, I recommend that you do this fanfic and see how it is to do things well with both of them https://archiveofourown.org/works/21651982/chapters/51631480

masspao
Image Comments 21 Feb 19:33
joined Dec 5, 2014
63181420_p0

@nottg just wait for her to go through what his counterparts went through with Morgana's betrayal and the outcome with Mordred and you'll see how much he loves her(irony).

last edited at Feb 21, 2021 7:33PM

masspao
Image Comments 19 Feb 14:22
joined Dec 5, 2014
Dt7kde7vyaatgih-orig

@Reirin
Fate Stay Night: Heirs

masspao
Image Comments 19 Feb 14:20
joined Dec 5, 2014
47919995_p0

@Mai Kitty
I join the group and there are many signs that they give throughout Fate that this couple could be canon:
-Rin always wanted to summon Saber
-the chemistry and dynamics of them (in how little they interact throughout all Fate) is incredible.
-the potential that both have, both as master / servant and sentimental partner is very great and that unfortunately they did not give him the opportunity, what a waste.

in short, many things that would give the plot weight to make them a couple (which I do) and they did not.

masspao
Image Comments 19 Feb 14:18
joined Dec 5, 2014
56322662_p0

@Euphorià
I join the group and there are many signs that they give throughout Fate that this couple could be canon:
-the chemistry and dynamics of them (in how little they interact throughout all Fate) is incredible.
-the potential that both have, both as master / servant and sentimental partner is very great and that unfortunately they did not give him the opportunity, what a waste.

in short, many things that would give the plot weight to make them a couple (which I do) and they did not.

masspao
Image Comments 19 Feb 14:17
joined Dec 5, 2014
Eawbb3yueaemkol-orig

@Sem04

masspao
Image Comments 19 Feb 14:15
joined Dec 5, 2014
86762534_p0

@SeraphimofYuri I join the group and there are many signs that they give throughout Fate that this couple could be canon:

masspao
Image Comments 22 Jan 04:15
joined Dec 5, 2014
61710024_p0

white hair and golden eyes how I love that combination

masspao
Image Comments 22 Jan 04:05
joined Dec 5, 2014
Eynrtjpuyaa0py8-orig

the suits on women make them look so pretty and badass.

masspao
Image Comments 22 Jan 04:00
joined Dec 5, 2014
66356055_p1

the eyes, the eyes just wonderful

masspao
Image Comments 22 Jan 03:59
joined Dec 5, 2014
64899769_p4

how I adore the shine in the eyes of the characters

masspao
Image Comments 22 Jan 03:55
joined Dec 5, 2014
66416091_p0

@MarqFJA87 the truth for me a King who would continue to be a man or a woman is one who has an open heart to his people but without melting so much, a leader not a boss, which is logical when it should be without going to the extreme of fanaticism, in other words a balance in all his being that of love but also of authority to his people.

masspao
Image Comments 22 Jan 03:43
joined Dec 5, 2014
Ed2ezjwucaavftt-orig

I love the brightness but especially the eyes express so much.

masspao
Image Comments 22 Jan 03:42
joined Dec 5, 2014
Ed2ezjyuwaauu7l-orig

@MarqFJA87 It could also be said that one is a magical medieval princess and the other a magical being from the forest or the world of Ireland, could it be?

masspao
Image Comments 22 Jan 03:39
joined Dec 5, 2014
Ezu9oucueaa4mg3-orig

@FluffyCowI agree with you, how Artoria had to take the role of a man being a woman, it is logical that he has to make himself look incredibly chivalrous and handsome and with an attractive charisma, also in real life women with men's beauties like smoquins or suits from the movie men in black or what bodyguards use today and well more things, we have left and it makes women look very good without having to wear dresses to look incredible.

masspao
Image Comments 22 Jan 03:29
joined Dec 5, 2014
D4uvvhvvuaeaaam-orig

@BloodyRose exactamente si Arturia es guapa su hija es mas guapa aun

masspao
Image Comments 26 Aug 13:46
joined Dec 5, 2014
Enc8cstuyaaqphe-orig

@colboh You should read this fanfiction because you will love it, and more as it is building that kind of relationship Yuri that I agree with you between Enty and Bel.

The fanfiction is not mine if not the respective author whose username on that page is Salvo519, and I'm reading that story but I'll give you the link so you can read it if you wish.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/21651982/chapters/51631480

masspao
Image Comments 03 Dec 19:52
joined Dec 5, 2014
Ei28ihsxsamq3on-orig

@zeffy101 I agree with you if you want to get a real yuri relationship, do it but don't leave us with that sebum that you give but at the same time not T_T.

masspao
Image Comments 01 Dec 00:08
joined Dec 5, 2014
Ei28ihsxsamq3on-orig

@colboh I agree with you they have such a natural chemistry for how little they interact in the anime, and I also get angry what they did to both of them in the anime is as if they were trying to match them but at the same time they did not arggg, maybe to pass us a Little the bad taste that the anime left us with respect to this ship is that we could say that what happens in the anime with them would be the past before arriving to be what they are in the game in terms of their personality, attitude, form to see the world because the Enty of the anime has been hated by many and the fault lies with the authors T-T.