Forum › Posts by nanachan777

nanachan777
Pack discussion 01 Mar 13:54
joined Sep 8, 2014

Remember that Sakuya will get older but not Meiling
:(

It may be spend very very long time (several hundred years) for Sakuya aging and die. In canon, There are some clue mention in PMiSS (in her profile) that Sakuya may be much older and possibly even hundreds of years old but still appear as young woman and may related with her power of time manipulation. There are possible to presumed Sakuya can stop or slow her aging.

nanachan777
Miracle discussion 17 Oct 13:37
joined Sep 8, 2014

i was reading some of the comments: is it true that in the canon marisa became a yokai? isn't she the "human magician" anymore ?

Just "possible" that Marisa may become magician-yokai in future. It mention in PMISS in her profile that tell by Akyuu (https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Perfect_Memento_in_Strict_Sense/Marisa_Kirisame)
and her character detail in Strange Creators of Outer World (https://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Strange_Creators_of_Outer_World/Who%27s_Who_of_Humans_%26_Youkai_in_Gensokyo/Marisa_Kirisame). In current state, she is human magician.

nanachan777
Miracle discussion 16 Oct 02:11
joined Sep 8, 2014

Don't worry Alice. Marisa is one who find way for life extension technique or even possible to become magician-yokai in the future, reference from canon.

nanachan777
joined Sep 8, 2014

It may be spend very very long time (several hundred years) for Sakuya aging and die. In canon, There are some clue mention in PMiSS (in her profile) that Sakuya may be much older and possibly even hundreds of years old but still appear as young woman and may related with her power of time manipulation. There are possible to presumed Sakuya can stop or slow her aging.

last edited at Nov 2, 2015 1:47AM

joined Sep 8, 2014

This story is very good combine with tragic and happiness / bitter and sweet. But I think that may be other solution for Marisa x Alice in more bright way including Marisa might become youkai magician in the future (reference from PMISS in Marisa profile) or she success to find way to get immortality or life-extension technique (Marisa expressed interest in immortality and eternal youth several times in canon work).

last edited at Jun 17, 2015 12:53AM

joined Sep 8, 2014

Vampire Sakuya is alright, I don't feel bad about this. It has several ways that she change her mind about her humanity especially when she get deep romantic involve with non-human characters (Remilia or Meiling). There are possible she need to stay with her lover longer than human limit life span that cause she change her mind, it OK nothing bad about this. Moreover I don't think turning to vampire will change her "self", in my view I sure Sakuya will always be Sakuya whatever race that she belong to and always one of my favorite Touhou characters human or not.

joined Sep 8, 2014

Very niceeeeeeee ending, I love it. ^^

joined Sep 8, 2014

So cute!!!!!!!!

nanachan777
joined Sep 8, 2014

Why do they make so many of these sad for no damn reason stories, seriously
Marisa is a magician, magicians are a class capable of achieving immortality, according to Zun, and Marisa is also aiming for immortality.

Is she? Everything I've seen of Marisa suggests she's all about magic for its own sake, not magic to attain immortality (or even transcend humanity, like Patchouli). Where does the idea that Marisa wants to be immortal come from?

In official character detail of Perfect Cherry Blossom. There are mention in Marisa part as "Magic is her weapon. For the time being, her aim is to create the elixir of immortality". Moreover in other part including UFO, SPM and TD, Marisa look interest about eternity youth and immortality (when she encounter with thousand years Magician like Byakuren and Hermit like Miko). I think this enough to confirm that Marisa is aiming for immortality.

joined Sep 8, 2014

Cuteness overloaddddddddddddddddd !!!!!!!!!!!!!

joined Sep 8, 2014

Well, youkai are more powefull than any humans because of their power, strengh, healing factor, magic... etc.
And i didn't mention the kappa technology, the tengu army and the oni. Meiling can fly like everyone in Gensokyo.
This doujin looks like a bad fanfiction. This not even logical in a "What if" story.
Sorry for my english.

I agree with you.