Forum › Posts by Markus_Bomke

Markus_Bomke
joined Jul 10, 2014

Damn i thought this was dead. Thanks for the new chapter.

Btw shouldn't the status be switched back to ongoing instead of dropped? Lets hope this will be alive a little longer. ^_^

joined Jul 10, 2014

There is only one explanation left. Mai`s father must build like an big massive canadian lumberjack. A two meter high grizzly of a man.....

Markus_Bomke
joined Jul 10, 2014

Markus_Bomke posted:

Okay lets be honest. With this last "Special chapter" how realistic is it, that this series gets a western release?

I would say "NOT IN A THOUSAND YEARS, YOU PERVERTS" ^_^

It's funny you say that considering it's been licensed not that long ago

Really? Ok now im wondering which publisher has the guts to sell this in its original form.

Or will it be one of those heavy censored releases, where all the fun was thrown out of the window.

Ladies and gentlepervs keep your fingers crossed...... ^_^

Markus_Bomke
joined Jul 10, 2014

Okay lets be honest. With this last "Special chapter" how realistic is it, that this series gets a western release?

I would say "NOT IN A THOUSAND YEARS, YOU PERVERTS" ^_^

So I am really thankful fur the hard work you invest in the fansub. Mucho mucho gracias. ^_^

Markus_Bomke
joined Jul 10, 2014

I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO DO THIS. NOW.

I would bet, you can do this with a laser engraver. They can burn pics in wood or metal, so why not in cheese.

joined Jul 10, 2014

"Youre totally in love with me, aren't you?"
"No, just normal...."

Everyone else around them:
"Get a room for heavens sake! The Yuriheat is over every possible limit...."

Markus_Bomke
Image Comments 20 Oct 19:17
joined Jul 10, 2014
77299663_p1

Hm you can debate if they are real sisters, because Kaga was planned as a battleship. Akagis real sister would be originally Amagi, but an earthquake changed fate. And by the way, they are shipgirls, so steam is a must have.^-^

Markus_Bomke
Shoes discussion 13 Jun 14:10
joined Jul 10, 2014

Must be Lions laundry day. It seems she has washed all her panties, so she had not a single one left to wear. ^___^