Forum › Posts by Hikato

joined Jun 18, 2014

How about being able to comment on specific pages of stories? Would be useful for long stories.

Especially considering it is possible to comment on images already.

last edited at May 11, 2020 2:59AM

Hikato
joined Jun 18, 2014

That's Sekihan for you. Creepy lolicon.

Sekihan's other stories seem somewhat normal, unless you can explain otherwise. :P

joined Jun 18, 2014

Sadly, they aren't.
Will private messages ever be possible...?

joined Jun 18, 2014

Are private messages possible?

joined Jun 18, 2014

Why not a PM system for the forum?

Hikato
joined Jun 18, 2014

i have seen this so many times, was this a re-upload?

also inb4 the "ew lolicon" comments
seriously guys, if you are going to say the same thing every time a loli manga is uploaded just don't bother, we get it.

Improved translation and some pages were cleaned up due to dust.

joined Jun 18, 2014

Good now?

Yep.

joined Jun 18, 2014

I submitted an improved translation (and cleaning up of various dust spots) of a one-shot whose earlier version was uploaded in 2013. Was it rejected or just didn't get looked at yet?

[Sekihan] Kirakira Toron (COMIC LO 2010-12 Vol. 81) [English]
http://exhentai.org/g/732882/b9605f55fb/

you mean this? I am sure they will take a look at it.

Yep.

Two things: when the new file was uploaded to this site the upload date was changed from May 13, 2013 to August 25, 2013 (should be 2014 of course), and it should probably be added to the "recently added" list (like another improved translation/editing I uploaded two months back was).

joined Jun 18, 2014

I submitted an improved translation (and cleaning up of various dust spots) of a one-shot whose earlier version was uploaded in 2013. Was it rejected or just didn't get looked at yet?

joined Jun 18, 2014

I agree, I thought Saten would at lease do something since Uiharu is the "innocent" one in the group, but it seems that's not true here in this situation xD The aphrodisiac in that soda they drank was enough to make her super horny to the point of raping Saten x3

Didn't Saten also drink the soda? Probably not rape then xD

joined Jun 18, 2014

From the last page

One suggestion, since it's used on some other websites, is to allow individual images in doujins/manga to be commented on.
If distracting from the pages is a problem then it could simply be opened up, so like "Comments (22)" or something like that would be clicked and would open up to show the comments. I suggest it because it will increase activity and can make for more specific discussion for certain stories.

I think it would really help the site (particularly if anons could comment), but I won't bring it up again. :P

Also this was probably brought up before, but a simple private message system might be good, maybe have it store up to 5 messages or something like that if bandwidth is a problem.

last edited at Jul 1, 2014 10:38AM

joined Jun 18, 2014

Not really a suggestion but there's a one-shot from 2011 and the person behind the translation back then made a bunch of improvements since then. Is there any way I could contact those with uploading powers to maybe get it replaced?

So I went ahead and uploaded this, but based on your post and the request, I honestly wasn't sure how to credit it. So, who should it be credited to?

The same credits as before. It'd be great if you could also put it in the "recently added" section because of the change in title.

Eh, you mean comments under the individual pages or something? I think that would probably distract from the reading experience and look a bit unsightly. But I'm not staff tho, so..

If distracting from the pages is a problem then it could simply be opened up, so like "Comments (22)" or something like that would be clicked and would open up to show the comments. I suggest it because it will increase activity and can make for more specific discussion for certain stories.

last edited at Jun 19, 2014 11:40PM

joined Jun 18, 2014

One suggestion, since it's used on some other websites, is to allow individual images in doujins/manga to be commented on.

joined Jun 18, 2014

Not really a suggestion but there's a one-shot from 2011 and the person behind the translation back then made a bunch of improvements since then. Is there any way I could contact those with uploading powers to maybe get it replaced?