Forum › Posts by Goggled Anon

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

That does sound like a good idea considering there's a system like that for tag requests. I guess the main kicker is that, unlike the tags which are pre-determined, all upload requests are manually written, and providing responses to each and every one would be quite the hassle.

last edited at Sep 19, 2016 4:39PM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

In the afterward he was talking about Iruru wasn't he? Not Kobayashi? And Iruru wants to have kids, which is why she wants to turn Kobayashi into a man, I doubt she's aware of processes like IVF.

Considering that she didn't even know how to use a toilet before, that would very much likely be the case.

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Head's up, ch28 just dropped on Batoto (by a different group who I assume are working off of magazine scans)

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Oh boy, new chapter guys. Oh wow

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Is it weird that I think the blush/kiss marks make Madoka look like she's got a shoulder boob?

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I like how this series conveniently has a sign telling people that the random male character isn't a romantic interest

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Looks like the order's fixed now. Also new chapter up on Potato.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Pretty sure the very definition of NSFW doesn't warrant any variations. I can't see us using a "Slightly Safe For Work" tag anytime soon.

Goggled Anon
New Game discussion 05 Sep 08:06
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

A little girl stabbing innocent stuffed animals to death... that game's unexpectedly dark, huh?

Not just that. She skins them and them wears their skin... shudder....

So basically moe Hitman then

Goggled Anon
New Game discussion 05 Sep 05:45
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

but I don't recall Aoba ever playing around with that snowman thing.

Basically the majority of the volume 3 chapters have extra pages taking place in the sauna, which I assume form one long strip when put together

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I don't recall the "g word", when did they mention that Tooru gets triggered by it before?

Tooru has a beef with God
Dragon thing, I guess.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Quite a few chapters that haven't been added yet

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Hippie side talking, but why did the guy need to confront the girls and correct their "manners"? He could have just minded his own business.

Nudists on a mountain trail seems to be the equivalent of using your phone during a movie. It can be a bother to someone who just came to see the mountain.

Goggled Anon
Kase-san discussion 30 Aug 10:59
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

That means you wasted all this time with drama over a simple misunderstanding.

Probably describes most relationship dramas (both fictional and IRL)

Goggled Anon
Comic Girls discussion 29 Aug 17:36
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Just a heads up that there's a whole bunch of chapters that haven't been added yet. (p106's up to the fifth volume of vol2 right now)

Goggled Anon
Kase-san discussion 29 Aug 11:15
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Yeah this all reads as a giant misunderstanding that is pretty much entirely Mikawa's fault because she just would not stop hammering on about this piece of gossip she heard and treating it as fact even though there's no evidence whatsoever to corroborate it. Like it almost feels like she's actively trying to sabotage Yamada because how could anyone be that aggressively oblivious to the effect their wild speculation is having on their closest friend.

Inb4 Mikawa is the final boss

Goggled Anon
Kase-san discussion 29 Aug 06:50
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Hey, wait a second! There weren't any crepes at all in this chapter!

I suspect the next chapter will probably be a "Part 2"

Goggled Anon
Kase-san discussion 29 Aug 05:41
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I'll find it incredibly amusing if at the end of this Inoue's all like "Wait, Kase's GAY!?"

Goggled Anon
Kase-san discussion 28 Aug 20:52
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

New chapter's all ready for you

Goggled Anon
Kase-san discussion 28 Aug 12:49
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I just noticed this manga is still ongoing. Can I expect many updates anytime soon?

We're working on the latest chapter. New chapters should be coming out every month, give or take the odd delay.

Goggled Anon
Kase-san discussion 27 Aug 09:01
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Happy 1000 replies!

Goggled Anon
Kase-san discussion 26 Aug 16:01
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Just a heads up that the next chapter will be a little bit on the short since the author apparently had stomach issues.

Goggled Anon
Kase-san discussion 24 Aug 07:28
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So just to check, Summer & Kase-san is the 4-koma in question, right?

Like I wrote and like it's on the page where the series is. Granted, it could be wrong on the page but, I doubt it.

Well it's kinda listed like they're seperate things. It probably made more sense when the other untranslated chapters were listed under Volume 4(?).

Goggled Anon
Kase-san discussion 24 Aug 07:13
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

So just to check, Summer & Kase-san is the 4-koma in question, right?

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Not gonna lie, I would totally play a game where you're a zombie trying to mutate survivors