joined Mar 19, 2020

I thought this was a one shot lol glad to see it isn’t

The immaculate
Aya's Shop discussion 31 Jan 04:28
joined Mar 19, 2020

Aww cute

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

i wonder if she kept the teaching plan to avoid Dai Yi getting her next task right away and more work pilling up

Wow you were right

The immaculate
Image Comments 16 Jan 01:00
joined Mar 19, 2020
Gya_ri-1481940899064004617-img2

I’d marry gyarin if I could

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

It’s kinda nice in its own way when they’re forgotten, leaves room for the imagination? Also feels like we get to see a few snapshots of their lives rather than a story. Kinda like the world Nagori Yu draws is actually living, for me at least.

joined Mar 19, 2020

The black confused me and made me think the whole thing was a flashback

joined Mar 19, 2020

Guess she confessed?

The immaculate
Pink Ribbon discussion 28 Dec 22:47
joined Mar 19, 2020

Kinda interesting how neither Lumiao or Yuxuan're wearing their usual school outfits at the end--they're wearing the plain uniform, which is almost the median of Yuxuan's sporty uniform and Lumiao's done-up uniform. That could just be me reading into them changing their outfits with the season too much, though. Even that has some interesting connections--springtime for what?

Isn’t it usually the season of love? Or something

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

This is so weird, I mean I’m invested but what the heck

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Y’a see since miko seems to only care about hinako platonically/guardianly it’s gonna make things so much easier if she ends up with fishgirl. I’m glad this isn’t out to break my heart.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Are we supposed to know what was on the note from the bin?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I know it was hinted after Yuina first crush mini arc but it's still coming out of behind the scene and a bit out of the blue. I mean, when your main pairing is already going out and all, what the point of hiding a side couple ? I'm not against they're going out but why trying to be sneaky about it ?

Well I mean the friends don’t know about it and maybe they just don’t want to share whatever they have going on yet.

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Love the work, am also confused tho. It’s a love triangle so is it that the daitengu doesn’t like the centipede anymore?

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

And then Kosuzu and Mamizou are tragically murdered by Reimu for breaking one of the few rules she actually enforces.

Anyway, it's a good pairing

Oh? What rule is that

The immaculate
Pink Ribbon discussion 06 Dec 16:02
joined Mar 19, 2020

I love the main character. She’s so sweet

last edited at Dec 6, 2021 4:02PM

The immaculate
Image Comments 03 Dec 21:23
joined Mar 19, 2020
Fffwhwpxoaeaxbv-orig

I love how adorable jinx looks in this

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Yeah honestly rooting for miko but with this new development it seems she isn’t even into her like that, nor will she ever be (though I could be wrong). Honestly it’s pretty cute that she is a guardian, or a fallen one. I wonder why. I always love benevolent mystical beings. I too prefer her over shiori but it is what it is.

The immaculate
VAMPEERZ discussion 25 Nov 02:45
joined Mar 19, 2020

I’m sorry, but Ichika saying she wants to love Aria for a thousand years is such a 15 year old thing to say. She really is quite casual with all these promises.

She’s such a dumbass tho that that seriousness and casualness is believable

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Aw this looks fun

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Thank you for the chapter. What chapter was the flashback for Konomi that you guys think Nozomi was in?

Not sure if it’s the one, but Konami had an unpleasant memory with “nozomi” in the last chapter. Just a small one

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

Thank you for the chapter. What chapter was the flashback for Konomi that you guys think Nozomi was in?

Not sure if it’s the one, but Konami had an unpleasant memory with “nozomi” in the last chapter. Just a small one

The immaculate
Image Comments 02 Nov 20:14
joined Mar 19, 2020
Fc-iqc2acaaueme-orig

^thank you for adding that very valuable information

The immaculate
Image Comments 02 Nov 20:14
joined Mar 19, 2020
Fc-iqc2acaaueme-orig

^thank you for adding that very valuable information

The immaculate
Semelparous discussion 26 Oct 13:35
joined Mar 19, 2020

Nooo but... Yorino x Rina ;_; dreams crushed.

I know right, and just after they said it was her that made the baby possible.