Forum › Posts by kokoa

kokoa
joined Jun 7, 2019

ayano and miyoshi are so denseee but it's okay because when they finally get together it will worth it

kokoa
joined Jun 7, 2019

ayano and miyoshi are so denseee but it's okay because when they finally get together it will worth it

kokoa
joined Jun 7, 2019

I can not handle the drama I am a fucking baby who can only read manga tender yuri where the protagonists are together from the beginning and the only drama is that the ex of some appears but does not interfere in anything and only strengthens the relationship, heck, after read this i need a little hana ni harashi or asagao to kase san

joined Jun 7, 2019

very well Akira, finally someone understands that kissing someone without consent while sleeping is creepy and not romantic at all

joined Jun 7, 2019

To be honest, I think saeko is more of a pain in the ass than miwa, she doesn't even try to understand her in the slightest, I mean, it's okay you're an expert lesbian and you have experience but miwa just came out of the closet and it's her first relationship, and yet just saeko forcing herself on miwa instead of trying to understand her and give her time

joined Jun 7, 2019

Straight as a spaghetti

kokoa
joined Jun 7, 2019

go on a trip just to touch and look at your female friend's tits, nothing more straight than that

joined Jun 7, 2019

new chapter just got released
get the fuck over yourself kaoru

Link??

https://imgur.com/gallery/Ta4WumU
it's cute and makes me happy to see them together again but of course kaoru gotta make shit all about herself

There is already a translation on a facebook page in Spanish but it is easier to translate in case you want to search

joined Jun 7, 2019

They are not here but there are some extras (already translated in Spanish) where one is about Kuroe and Miyabi and another is from Kaoru's friend and the bisexual girl with brown hair (I can't remember their names D :)

joined Jun 7, 2019

NozoEli it will be always welcome :)

joined Jun 7, 2019

If kaoru doesn’t want Uta,I WANT UTA
she is so pure,she went all the way from her home just to check if the woman who REJECTED HER was okay

joined Jun 7, 2019

If kaoru doesn’t want Uta,I WANT UTA
she is so pure,she went all the way from her home just to check if the woman who REJECTED HER was okay

joined Jun 7, 2019

Reading what appears to be Yaoi while rejecting same sex relations
I KNOW RIGHT

joined Jun 7, 2019

There is actually a Hentai manga of reina and her boyfriend,the kid has like 10 wtf

last edited at Mar 29, 2020 6:55PM

kokoa
Ayame 14 discussion 23 Mar 00:19
joined Jun 7, 2019

Japanese people at that age would really be so shy? because at the age of 14 I already knew about sex, I talked about sex and masturbation with friends without problems and we were all aware of all those topics until I had friends who had sex at 14 or 15 years old or they were so mature they looked like 20
society in the west is really different from asian huh ~

kokoa
1 x ½ discussion 18 Mar 22:07
joined Jun 7, 2019

‘Whats the problem with mothers and daughters being together?’ Well let me think...EVERYTHING

kokoa
joined Jun 7, 2019

Am I the only one who checked her back after seeing this chapter?

kokoa
joined Jun 7, 2019

can someone tell me if Himawari-san and the mc at least give each other a kiss later? because the plot goes veeery slow :(

kokoa
joined Jun 7, 2019

SHE FINALLY GROPES HER BOOBS!!
IT’S WHAT WE ALL WERE EXPECTEDDDSDJANNANS

kokoa
Lily Marble discussion 01 Sep 14:36
joined Jun 7, 2019

legalize the damn same-sex marriage in Japan
It's so sad
they can't be so fucking attached to their traditions forever

joined Jun 7, 2019

I think it's obvious that Reichii doesn't love Kaoru that way, I think his love for her is still like that of a childhood friend, he constantly puts on expressions as if he were forcing himself. I don't know if it was for Kaoru's insistence on going out with him or there will be some deeper reason. As I see this story, it is like a comparison between Reiichi's love and Uta's, not to decide "who is better", but rather to reflect a bit how we would act when you truly love someone (like uta) and how we would behave when we are lazy with our feelings or we are not entirely sure (like Reiichi).
well, Reiichi is a good boy but he doesn't give him the love that Kaoru deserves as a lover, if he is cheating on her maybe he doesn't want to tell her because he knows he would hurt her too much, I think Reiichi is aware of Kaoru's self-esteem and doesn't want to hurt her , which makes me think he's a good boy

joined Jun 7, 2019

fuck,this shit is very nice,but the drama is killing me
am i a masochist or something? ‘cause i always love stories like this