Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

A Room For Two day one: So subtle it was tagged as Subtext
A Room For Two chapter 50:

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

I don't even know if I will class this as Yuri more like friendship over a dress than anything else

Ah yes the old classic, Just Gals Being Pals, just a couple of platonic female friends who both only want the other to be looking at them and not be with any boys, just a pair of good old totally straight buddies who can only bear to be with each other and nobody else (in a straight way of course)

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

The story of one girl's journey to save the life of the one she loves by reaching the world line known as... Stein's Gayte

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

I don't like ecchi, I don't like hentai, I don't like hearing about dudes getting horny, but what I DO like is some good ol' against-the-odds yuri; the whole "both female love interests go off and get hooked up with eachother instead" concept appeals to me greatly

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

she who masters the pants, masters the hearts of all the lesbians...

Firecat1311
Image Comments 11 Mar 15:48
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017
44615079_p10

my first ever exposure to a yuri pairing, and yet it went totally over my head as a kid

Firecat1311
Image Comments 10 Mar 20:04
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017
Tumblr_nrk8gs4xh01ra3h5lo2_r1_1280

Solei's Big Problem featured in the male player character S support, about her fainting when she sees cute girls on the battlefield or whatever, is always something that gets brought up but I've yet to see anyone point out how totally off the rails ridiculous that whole thing is to begin with.
It's just... I dunno, dumb shallow writing, it's not consistent with her confident character and the fact she can be seen flirting with cute girls just fine in other support conversations, and feels like an episode of your average everyday romcom anime. It's stuff like this that makes me realize where all the FE fans who hate the new games are coming from.

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

Interesting. It's the first cis lesbian of this story. Now, that's someone I can identify with.

She ought to be the MC.

do I like the way this was phrased? I'm not sure I like the way this was phrased
feel free to read any of the many other comics on this site with cis main characters if you want

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

man, the writing in this one was some of my favorite among most of the yuri manga I've read recently, but learning that it turns out to not get a yuri ending and that there's just more het on the horizon is actually devastating. well, I'm glad I had it spoiled for me and didn't keep myself on edge with the hoping.

Firecat1311
Puchim@su discussion 27 Feb 02:07
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

obscenely cute

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

I love this artist a lot, their characters look so soft and huggable

last edited at Feb 19, 2019 11:39PM

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

might as well change the tag to "yaoi side couple" for how much more focus the het stuff gets. well, whatever

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

gotta try this "food swapping" thing sometime

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

went and read all of it on danbooru, very cute and unique style and engaging plot, but I'm a little bit bummed out by the lack of conclusiveness in the yuri development department. We got one confirmed lesbian, and one girl who hits her with the "just friends" line and possibly still likes someone else.
oh well. still worth reading regardless!

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

seems there's a number of translated pages on danbooru as well. I really hope someone brings the full series over to dynasty, I like this one a lot!

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

a very powerful pairing tag

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

the pairing tag is all wrong. which one is it, marisa x reimu or reimu x marisa?!

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

so much energy and dynamism, not to mention good yuri on top of that!!
really hope to see this get finished

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

silly reimu and sanae, there's no need to be fighting over the child when you could be getting one of your own together, that's a win for everyone

Firecat1311
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

two girls meet online via gensokyo tinder and decide to have an IRL meetup

last edited at Jan 30, 2019 10:49PM

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

what's the deal with old manga and calling lesbian couples husband and wife when its blatantly obvious to everyone that there's no men involved?
good ol' heteronormativity sneaking into even the gayest possible pieces of media

Firecat1311
Sweets discussion 29 Jan 15:14
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

don't even need the candy with a couple that sweet

Firecat1311
Find Out discussion 29 Jan 14:47
Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

frogs and snakes making out? what is the world coming to

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017