Forum › Posts by MarqFJA87

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

you're doing it wrong

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Yeah, it's still subtext at this point. For all we know, it's not really "romance" despite being obviously more than ordinary friendship.

... What's the female version of "bromance"? Is it "womance"?

last edited at Apr 25, 2020 9:06PM

MarqFJA87
Dear NOMAN discussion 25 Apr 20:48
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

That new Noman is giving me the creeps, and that's saying something.

MarqFJA87
Image Comments 25 Apr 14:58
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
Ewttnrhucaapo9j-orig%20(1)

Why is Maple seemingly crying?

MarqFJA87
Yuru Oyako discussion 22 Apr 12:43
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... WTH is a "hyper madame"?

BV posted:

^^ Did you read the first two parts of this? (Staying at Home is the third part of the story. Like this doesn't exist in a vacuum.)

Right. I didn't make the connection, because they are really loosely linked oneshots.

Her profile in this comic explicitly spells it out. Can't get anymore blatant than "wants to marry her mother".

She's supposed to be 15, but looks like she's in third grade of elementary...

What the hell is this magic, Taiyaki-sensei

What are you on about?

last edited at Apr 22, 2020 12:45PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Just remember that the Kouhai just forced the senpai into the hotel in the first place. Funny how someone who think the other is the worst consent to a relation. The author sure didn't bother to explain how it worked. Magic i suposs. Can't appreciate it when I know how it begin.

Given that Tougou describes their relationship as "friends with benefits", apparently the sex is so amazing that she's willing to put up with Rika's bad traits.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Damn, I could almost hear the ultra-teasing tone in the last couple of panels. Suiren can't have enough.

Also, I'm now firmly convinced that the two have been kissing and getting physically intimate for several chapters, but despite all that, Suzu is firmly in the belief that it's a purely physical relationship born of Suiren's desire for her body that just so happens to unexpectedly include inexplicable protectiveness and kindness from Suiren towards her, and is ignorant of her own growing romantic feelings towards her mistress (to say nothing of Suiren herself being possibly unaware that her attraction to Suzu is more than just physical).

last edited at Apr 16, 2020 7:31AM

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

someone with General Anxiety Disorder (GAD) does not need someone forcing them into situations that cause anxiety, they need professional help.

Professional help which is almost impossible to get in Japan. Even if you somehow circumvent the social stigma that comes from having it be known that a member of your family even has psychiatric issues, from what I gathered the field of psychiatry in Japan is seriously lagging behind most of the first world in terms of how well it actually helps its patients.

So Neeko is capable if she put in good conditions. See the keyword here Mom, "good condition" not tricking into something and even without any sort of explanation beforehand.

And doesn't deal directly with strangers much.

last edited at Apr 15, 2020 1:21PM

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

IT MEANS SHE LIKES U

That's exactly Hino's problem: "like" covers a huge spectrum of possible meanings, and she can't not only figure out which are the most plausible choices, she can't decide whether it being X is better/worse than it being Y (and/or vice versa).

And she probably feels confused at why her heart keeps skipping a beat over some of the possibilities being the reality.

MarqFJA87
Image Comments 11 Apr 09:40
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
2964876_p0

And somehow the first part was uploaded well after the second part.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Minor goof: Arisa's ring is on her middle finger on page 87.

Goof on the artist's part, or on Arisa's part? Because I can see her being so excited and overjoyed about having finally gotten married to Mari as well as recovering a good portion of her lost memory that she forgot which finger the ring is supposed to go on.

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

A shame the author had to replace the cast for the new season. Manga characters just demand too much pay nowadays.

inb4 they'll quickly be shown to live in the same neighbourhood and even frequently cross paths with the previous volume's MCs, with whom they regularly alternate in who gets the spotlight.

last edited at Apr 11, 2020 8:55AM

MarqFJA87
Image Comments 05 Apr 16:41
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
Ed2ezjyuwaauu7l-orig

... Is this a reference to something? Artoria has red markings on her cheeks that kinda remind me of Native American facial war-paint, and then there are the ghostly horns emerging from her head.

MarqFJA87
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I thought this was going to be about Mako having insomnia. XD

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

All these complaints about the "you're breath isn't semen-y today" line are making a mountain out of a mole hill. Who says that the "scent" that Shun "smells" is an actual scent by our mortal definitions? She's a succubus -- a demon of sex. She almost certainly has some supernatural senses, and one of which could very well be an analogue to the physical sense of smell that allows her to detect whether or not someone has ingested semen within the last 24 hours even if they properly wash their mouth (due to some metaphysical residue).

In other words, she probably wasn't worried about actual semen being in her girlfriend's mouth, but rather she was happy that she doesn't have to put up with sensing semen despite the physical substance having been already washed off.

Page 1: “Doesn’t have boobs!!”
Page 4: shows boobs

It's a retcon, obviously. Concepts can change significantly from the "pilot episode/chapter".

If she touches semen she will die? Gee, I wonder why she is a lesbian succubus! lol

If she ingests semen.

The fact she sleeps with men ticks me off (。-_-。)

Biphobia much?

last edited at Apr 2, 2020 2:37PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

LOL at the last page. Kanda had better realize the blunder that she did with her gift, otherwise things will get pretty awkward when Ookuma starts trying to "rectify" the "problem".

On a different note, someone has tweeted at least one of the translated pages at Mochi... who proceeded to retweet it, just like that. I'm guessing that Mochi doesn't care about fan translations as long as they're of comics that she's already publicly released on Twitter (thus free for all) and it's not making fun of her work. Free publicity to foreign audiences, you know?

https://twitter.com/Evolved_Aura/status/1229692002771574786

For some reason, though, the relevant original tweet and the account associated with it are now gone.

last edited at Apr 1, 2020 1:40PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

This one shot even mentions the band they are both in. It seems fairly likely to me that this is the intended conclusion of the series even if the routes end up being different.

The pre-serialization version also had them in a band, you know.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Ya missed the joke, I think.
You think she's tiny, too?

She could be a tall, cool woman with a thing for cute, tiny women, whether or not she's found one to be in a relationship with.

MarqFJA87
Image Comments 22 Mar 11:24
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017
Tan3charge%20(114.1)

Mistranslation in the fourth panel's second speech bubble: "flu" is a contraction of "influenza". You want "common cold", an alternate translation of 風邪; yes, 風邪 can mean "flu", but "flu" is not a synonym of "common cold".

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

So up until now Suzu had been getting all cuddly and physically intimate with Suiren while unaware that she was in love with her, and remains so? Hah, this is hilarious! XD

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I went into this expecting it to be full of Fate references. Instead I get this... which is loads more hilarious!

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Only Manly women wears Corsets!!

https://www.hostpic.org/images/2002221141490099.jpg

... Is this actual fanart of Kanda???

Well, what i thought it would happen (Kanda being recognized on the street by a friend and blewing her cover) happened but it didn't have any major repercusions. I really hope that during the spa date her gender gets finally revealed.

I mean, the corset still doesn't resolve the spa problem. Unless it's a mix spa. Or did she plan to keep the corset in the spa ?

There is no spa date. Kanda immediately walked back her agreement with it being a good idea and came up with an excuse, and again nixed the idea at the end.

... Which of course doesn't preclude the possibility that the idea or something similar might not come up later on and Kanda would find herself unable to bullshit her way out of the predicament.

last edited at Mar 13, 2020 10:59AM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... Am I the only one who is excited by how Mari just went up and blindsided Arisa with a surprise kiss, even going as far as to grab both of Arisa's wrists and hold her arms up (presumably to prevent Arisa from reflexively groping Mari and risk "ruining" the moment)?

last edited at Mar 12, 2020 3:43PM

MarqFJA87
Still Sick discussion 10 Mar 21:33
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, with the loss of Sexy Akiba Detectives' tumblr, so much yuri centred into one place and translated, even the stuff they just shared from other blogs, has been swept to the wind. damn it.

There's still MangaDex in case you're worried some of SAD's own translations have been lost forever.

MarqFJA87
Yuri Couple discussion 10 Mar 21:22
Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Oh no, Hime-chan's perversion has become contagious! XD