Forum › Posts by Michykat

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 15 Jan 13:18
joined Jun 25, 2017

Will gladly typeset if the typesetter is busy

Let's discuss this on /u/ translation thread (my nickname there is Alex_rain).

☝️

Beautiful. This fandom is everything.

I can tell we all truly believe in Taiyaki's work. (A story like this is hard to tell and she's telling it in a way that makes me support the 2 protagonist.) I have a feeling this manga is going to blow up even further this year.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 15 Jan 13:15
joined Jun 25, 2017

Let's discuss this on /u/ translation thread (my nickname there is Alex_rain).

☝️

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 15 Jan 09:35
joined Jun 25, 2017

No but really, I hope we can get the English translation soon. Usually they translate and have it up the next day or so. Hope everything is alright with the translators. ❤️

No, we just outdid ourselves with the last chapter and completed it within two days, but usually it takes from one to two weeks between Japanese and English releases. Translation done, we are waiting on typesetter, who wrote that he is going to do it "around this week". Also this chapter... I'm not crying, my eyes are just sweating!

Ah! You are all amazing. And you really do outdo yourselves. Thank you for the quick response. PS my eyes are ready to sweat. Ha!

last edited at Jan 15, 2020 9:37AM

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 15 Jan 00:49
joined Jun 25, 2017

No but really, I hope we can get the English translation soon. Usually they translate and have it up the next day or so. Hope everything is alright with the translators. ❤️

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 14 Jan 09:59
joined Jun 25, 2017

Tell me why I just googled how to play shiritori and yes!!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 14 Jan 01:39
joined Jun 25, 2017

Anyone else checking every hour to see if they've updated?

Haha, I feel you. :D

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ positive energy. ❤️

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

ʚ♡⃛ɞ(ू•ᴗ•ू❁)

ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

What a way to pass the time while we wait for update. ❤️

You (ノ^_^)ノ (update) \(゚ー゚\) Me

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 13 Jan 20:34
joined Jun 25, 2017

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 13 Jan 17:46
joined Jun 25, 2017

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 13 Jan 00:37
joined Jun 25, 2017

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 12 Jan 02:24
joined Jun 25, 2017

Why not subscribe to paid Fantia plan then? It's only 5$ per month and you will support Tayiaki too (who knows maybe she'll release more often if she'll have enough of money).

Hiya! I've talked about that with Taiyaki, I'm from the US, and it's so hard for me to understand the Japanese paying method for fantia. Even when translated. What I do is, I buy her japanese manga Kindle edition, to support her. It's the only way I understand what I'm doing with my card . But you bet, when English physical copies or Kindle volumes come out. Take me money!

It's not that hard, really. You need to create account (or you can log in with your twitter), then pretty typically register credit card after clicking 1 and 2:
Fantia01

Then just click on chosen plan (you should choose 500 yen's one, because that the one giving the access to chapters)

Fantia02

and then confirm
Fantia03

You could also subscribe to her pixiv fanbox page too, the site is in english so it should be easier for you. This is the url for chapter 15 part 2: https://www.pixiv.net/fanbox/creator/2239312/post/764903, you'll have to make an account and set up your payment method. The site allows you to pay with paypal or credit card.

Super super helpful. Thanks!

last edited at Jan 12, 2020 4:23PM by Nezchan

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 11 Jan 19:09
joined Jun 25, 2017

Why not subscribe to paid Fantia plan then? It's only 5$ per month and you will support Tayiaki too (who knows maybe she'll release more often if she'll have enough of money).

Hiya! I've talked about that with Taiyaki, I'm from the US, and it's so hard for me to understand the Japanese paying method for fantia. Even when translated. What I do is, I buy her japanese manga Kindle edition, to support her. It's the only way I understand what I'm doing with my card . But you bet, when English physical copies or Kindle volumes come out. Take me money!

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 11 Jan 19:07
joined Jun 25, 2017

chapter raws are out and I can't wait for the translation

Sometimes I cheat and use the translate app on my phone to "read" it before it gets translated for real, lol...

I do the same. Did you also get Ayako telling Asuka "open your mouth soon, Asuka" ? Because it has me on my feet, waiting to see what happens. I only have the one page that Taiyaki posted on her Twitter. Don't have full raws.

Yeah, I don't know where to go to find the entirety of the raws for this one, either. But yes, I got "Hurry and open your mouth, Asuka" more or less, and lots of smoochin' and doki doki from the one panel on her Twitter. lol

Haha, Taiyaki is God.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 11 Jan 17:52
joined Jun 25, 2017

chapter raws are out and I can't wait for the translation

Sometimes I cheat and use the translate app on my phone to "read" it before it gets translated for real, lol...

I do the same. Did you also get Ayako telling Asuka "open your mouth soon, Asuka" ? Because it has me on my feet, waiting to see what happens. I only have the one page that Taiyaki posted on her Twitter. Don't have full raws.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 11 Jan 17:50
joined Jun 25, 2017

may have the silliest question but, how do you post pictures on here? Or gifs?

There's a tutorial for that.

Thank you!!!

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 11 Jan 10:55
joined Jun 25, 2017

may have the silliest question but, how do you post pictures on here? Or gifs?

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 10 Jan 11:59
joined Jun 25, 2017

Taiyaki just announced she's updating tomorrow on Twitter. ❤️

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

Cute!

joined Jun 25, 2017

The art style is everything.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Ahhhhh, we are back to present. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

New fan here! Really like the development of these characters.
I'd love to see Midori be honest with Haru, and I'd like to see Haru/Midori develop, potentially living together as a cute domestic couple? Just me?

I think the problem with Midori being honest with Haru is that she's pretty confused about the nature of what she felt for Tsugumi and even more confused about what Tsugumi may or may not have felt for her.

Barring serious tragedy/excessive angst, I'm completely agnostic on the nature of the future relationship between the MCs. I'm interested in the characters and the situation and I assume that whatever the author does will most likely be as well-written and convincing as the story has been so far.

(っ˘̩╭╮˘̩)っ oO (you have a point)

And I'm waiting for the potential angst now. ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

Michykat
joined Jun 25, 2017

New fan here! Really like the development of these characters.
I'd love to see Midori be honest with Haru, and I'd like to see Haru/Midori develop, potentially living together as a cute domestic couple? Just me?

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 23 Dec 17:19
joined Jun 25, 2017

Asuka really never thought Ayako would feel the same way.

Honey, you've got a big storm coming.

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 21 Dec 02:08
joined Jun 25, 2017

I really try to stay out of the prediction business on these matters, but I do note that the main previous example like this, Asuka’s encounters with Miyuki, suggested something rather more extreme in the flashback hints than actually occurred when we saw the whole story. That’s what I’m hoping we have here.

I’ve always been fine with an eventual Asuka/Ayako hookup and have been fascinated about how the author was going to get there, but I really don’t want Ayako’s willingness to be sexually intimate with her daughter turn out to be a function of psychological trauma because of childhood sexual abuse.

What I want is for Taiyaki to support the thesis, “Given the right circumstances, mother/daughter incest can be a good thing,” by showing us those circumstances.

But que sera sera.

Yes!!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! This: "What I want is for Taiyaki to support the thesis, “Given the right circumstances, mother/daughter incest can be a good thing,” by showing us those circumstances."

Is everything!

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 21 Dec 02:06
joined Jun 25, 2017

My take is that it is more about Ayako's history with strong emotion than about any past event in particular.

For Ayako, emotions and actions haven't generally gone together. In the past she has been overwhelmed with emotion she didn't understand, and couldn't act on, but this time she does understand what it is ("Asuka is mine"), and she could act on it, though she thinks that she shouldn't. Entirely unexplored territory.

Out of affection and desire (and more than a little possessiveness and jealousy) she can't stop thinking about what Miyuki might have done with Asuka, and when Asuka pushes past her attempt to avoid things, she is overcome with the desire to experience some of those things herself (even though it scares her), hence the tongue.
Ayako's previous "slips" have been subconscious, and about intimacy and comfort, not sexual desire. Asuka has had years to get used to the idea of "wanting" her mother sexually (and had the "safety net" of thinking it could never happen), for Ayako the reciprocal desire, or any powerful desire, is brand new and terrifyingly possible.

Her mother is lost and confused, it may be Asuka's turn to be the grown up.

I can see this!

Michykat
1 x ½ discussion 18 Dec 06:39
joined Jun 25, 2017

All I want is for Ayako to be honest with herself and Asuka.
It's not that she can't be honest. From the first chapter we've seen Ayako very honest and blunt.

She has no idea what to be honest about, here. Feelings are unnatural for her. This is something very new for her, likely. Though she is older and was even married, it seems as though she's never really had strong feelings for anyone or even tried to understand them.

Yes, this makes sense! When I first started this manga, I thought Asukas dad was the only person Ayako had ever loved, and I was hoping Asuka wasn't like a replacement for him. But now I'm just shook. Ayako just might love Asuka, and might be experiencing love (romance) for the first time. Ah, whatever is happening, I need more.