Forum › Posts by Hazukish

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

That was a truly good spoof.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Winter is coming on now, I want one too, mmm one day.

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

So that's where the m.falcon had been all this time, I can believe that. Karaa-chans style is so super adorbs! So much Nitori too, loved it.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

A whole chapter dedicated to the cute teacher, I have reached 4coma nirvana! :D Also it was hilarious.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

There's a miko there now too, I'm onboard again!

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

So that's where Alucard learned his hand stab, from the moon princess, it could actually be true! I loved seeing the maid and the bamboo cutter interact, I liked the art a lot too. I wonder if the author got his Christian mythology right, but thats hard to say considering Sakuya's viewpoint might be something else, it was a lie in the end anyway. In any case though, I doubt either Sakuya or Mokou are really human haha.

Stop being so cruel Sakuya and no fighting for you either Mokou, Make Love, Not Peace! :DDD

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

That's lewd Nezchan :P

I think I like Marisa most for being a rascal, but regardless of that this series might be a nice read.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Ahh so this is not Flying Witch, but it seems like a nice relaxing read. It might be a little tame with a witch who is just nice though, there is no substitute for you Marisa.

last edited at Sep 11, 2016 8:31PM

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

This series is hilarious, please bring us more! :D Oh man the stuff with the biker was the best, riding to school like that. Also that kid's missconspetion of the world, the person that helps those in need, the assassin! (someone please fix the page order, I wanna link this to peeps)

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

This was a good consept for a story I thought, so maybe I had my expections too high as I wanted it to be something great. I wish Nico's past clubmembers where more characterized, it feels a little hollow like this and I can't quite get in to it, therfore also making it hard to sympethize with Nico.
It's not bad though, I liked several things about it and I would read more chapters if there is more. I especially liked the stuff with Nozomi, feels like it added something to her character in my mind.

Hazukish
Comic Girls discussion 01 Sep 04:15
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

I have been laughing a lot from this series, even tho it looks cute it actually relies on dirty humor a lot. So I'm not sure if this goes for the same audience as UsagiDesuKa?*, in terms of being a successor. Funny as it is, the series also touches upon some darker elements of the industry as well, there was no episode on Usagi about slave labor making coffee beans lolz, I'd love to see them try tho.

Maybe the anime is different, I haven't read much of the 4Koma yet.

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

So what are the crateria nessasary for Yata to call herself a hermit? (Also Yuki is totaly cute)

Hazukish
Furumapura discussion 30 Aug 14:13
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Makoto's weakness lol, 'Instant Fan'. Also, Vice-Prez, what wrong with you? Clearly the Prez(big-sis) is the cutest one.

last edited at Aug 30, 2016 4:01PM

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

LOL, that's messed up. But it's so bizarre it's funny haha.

last edited at Nov 10, 2016 12:38PM

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

That was so good! Thanks Aya and thanks scanlators and such :D

Hazukish
Image Comments 29 Aug 16:05
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016
56743242_p0

I'm not sure what these two characters relation are, but this picture is funny, Reisen probabaly kicked her ass in this game right?

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

The brother character is actually redeeming himself to my surprise. I skipped around a bit because I couldn't stop my self, oh man chapter 33 was so great, 34 was good too, didn't know about the otaku shrine.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

This series is a lot fun and Reina is one of the cutest characters I have seen. The assembly of their baseball team was kinda epic, if this series was more like the usual stuff on here Komachi would have been a main character lol.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

This series is funny, but am I basicly enjoying hanamontana now? I hope not O_O

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

First chapter was great, she has a long road ahead of her, poor girl.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Quite a funny setup, I want to see more. I do wonder why she needs a wig rather then just fixing her hair tho haha.

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Haha Tenryuu's so cute, good 4coma. They will fail that expedition because they are missing that destroyer right? :P

Hazukish
THE Cirno discussion 18 Aug 09:14
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

That was suprisngly well drawn for a comic promising so much stupidity, wish it was longer! hehe :D

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

Yuuka was so cute in this one and that face on the miko on page 40 was great.
That Sanae quote was alaso great yeah!

Hazukish
Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

This series is realy nice, I hope it stays that way.