Forum › Posts by oliver

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Seju once said "In a relationship we don't need to break up. Being side by side with no more reason to get hurt.", but a few chapters ago, she said "You probably don't think that the pain you give me means anything even though it amounts to more than any other suffering I had to endure." I don't know how you guys think of Seju, but for me, I think her character development has been so inconsistent to the point where it's kind of scary.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I think Sumin always wanted to move on that's why she went into many relationships. But because all of those relationships made her life worse, she seemed like giving up on herself by now. I don't think she can ever recycle her own without any help from a person since I believe the most efficient way to recycle her garbage life is to have her succeeded what she failed. I would say if she can have a new fruitful love life, she will be completely healed. She doesn't need to be with Sungji. She can start over again with Seju. But I having more faith in Sungji now.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Right after I thought I had finally gotten over FF, the video released.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Faust, I have never known any person or pet with the name. FYI, I'm really not living in a well. :D

I wasn't implying that haha, I get that there are names one doesn't hear in their surroundings or whatever
Thinking about it more tho, you've never heard of Oliver Twist?

Faust, I've never heard of that either. How bad I've lived my life? :D

Plot twist: Seju's mum is alive, and she is Sungji's mum. XD

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Faylicia, Oliver is not my real name. When creating my account, I felt like having a popular name, so I searched for it. Oliver was in the most top. I missed reading that it was for guys. I'm female, both body and soul. XD

Oh, you weren't familiar with the name?

Faust, I have never known any person or pet with the name. FYI, I'm really not living in a well. :D

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

I'm not sure but I think mods can change your name if you want.

It's fine. Thanks. I'm going to call it "my cute memorable naming mistake". :D

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

you should make it 'Olive', with emphasis on the 'i', it sounds french :D

Thanks. It's too late now. :'(

I should post in the Suggestion for Improvement forum to ask them to add one more Display Name field which can be updated in the Edit Your Profile.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Oh! I thought you, specifically, were a guy Oliver, because of your username. Is Oliver a female name as well? O_O wow, I didn't know that.

Faylicia, Oliver is not my real name. When creating my account, I felt like having a popular name, so I searched for it. Oliver was in the most top. I missed reading that it was for guys. I'm female, both body and soul. XD

oliver, where is your avatar from? That girl is familiar but I can't remember from where.

Thiaguinho-sama, She is an MC of a manga called Last Game. XD

I'm a guy and there's definitely more here, I don't see why it's a problem discussing WDTFS with guys, but if you girls want I can help dig the hole. o7

Yeah, really need one now. :'(

last edited at Mar 18, 2016 6:54PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

And yeah, um, but definitely more women than men are reading this.

I personally only know of women reading this but now I'm interested to see if there are any guys here reading this.

I doubt they would come out. It's bit too embarrassing to come out. XD
But what if they really come out? To think I'm reading and discussing this webtoon with guys ... (; ¬‿¬) give me time to dig hole and hide.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Did Seju's brother hurting Sumin that time give Sumin scars on her shoulder? So Sumin got her tattoo to cover those scars? Maybe there is an answer to these questions somewhere in the forum, but really can't find it.

Sumin got the tattoo to cover the scar.

I never knew about this either. It's just so sad. I'm considering jumping to TeamBlack.

How sad!!! I'm considering jumping to TeamBlack too.

TeamBlack is the best team, haha! But she has no one to go against so does it even count? :P

If it is the best team, let's count it. However, it might not be the best choice to choose the team. As we were in TeamBlack, we would wish best things for Sumin. We might not care about who she's gonna end up with. Or we might excessively care about that. We might be putted in a real dilemma between TeamPink and TeamBlonde. It must be hard to breathe.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Did Seju's brother hurting Sumin that time give Sumin scars on her shoulder? So Sumin got her tattoo to cover those scars? Maybe there is an answer to these questions somewhere in the forum, but really can't find it.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

We can just ignore the poor kid. She might get banned anyways if she keeps acting up like that. One rotten tomato can't infect us if we just try to push her aside and pay less attention to her.

It was really hard to pay less attention to her. Her every single word come along with a dark tone. Her comments were sight attracting, they looked like they were bold, highlighted, or font size increased. What a skill.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Sel
[...]

There are reasons to take Seju's side. They might not be the reasons you could accept, but there really are. Try convincing, instead of going hyper arguing. I did stop reading your comment at "you guys are horrible sweet puppy dog" Maybe there were somethings so convincing in the rest of your comment, but I disheartened to read it. Please make your next comments bit better.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Btw, I thought she was stalking Sumin when she was in the car after buying the raw version of chapter 45.

Wasn't it considered as stalking?

I assumed it was a coincidence, seeing her there in the car before I saw the english translation lol!

Got it. lol

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Btw, I thought she was stalking Sumin when she was in the car after buying the raw version of chapter 45.

Wasn't it considered as stalking?

last edited at Mar 16, 2016 8:34PM

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Lezhin app is on your phone. And you can buy the raws in the website itself and like the instructions are encircled with english translations too.

Okay, thanks. Gonna try again.

Last-game-4122039
joined Mar 14, 2016

Don't want to touch the FF thread with a ten foot pole this week. Let it be Wednesday already >.<

Hahaha